Chapter 23: The Library

A/N~ AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I HAVEN'T WRITEN IN FOREVER!!!!!! I'M SO SO SO SORRY!! I was in the middle of moving.... And we had three weeks to get out of one house and into another....... BUUUUUT anyways please enjoy this chapter. I'm sorry if it's a little short! Enjot :3

~Your POV~

The festival was amazing. I had a lot of fun making costumes, helping build stuff, and learning the dance. The night of the parade was wonderful too.

I was currently laying bed with my eyes still closed. Feeling like I should get ready, I open my eyes and try to sit up. But something was holding me down. A pretty strong grip was on my waist. Easily getting out of the grip I stand up.

This time a hand grabs hold of my wrist, pulling me back onto the bed. I then feel hair tickling my neck. I look down and see pink. 'My god Natsu. I thought I told you that I wasn't letting you stay here...' I turned around and shook Natsu lightly.

"Time to wake up fire freak", I said barely above a whisper. "Uuuuuuuuuuuugh", Natsu groaned "Too early", he said. 'You don't wanna wake up do you? Okay then. Let's see if this will get you up.' "If you wake up and get out of my bed this instant I'll make you ramen" I say calmly. With that, Natsu shot up dashed out of my bed and ran to the kitchen.

"I knew it would work"

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY EXCITEMENT  FOR EVERYTHING~ ~Third Person~

After Natsu devoured his ramen, you two went to walk around the streets of Magnolia. While doing so you saw Lucy and Levy walking to.... the library, of course. "Hey you wanna go catch up to Lucy and Levy?", you ask. "Pffffftttt. No. They're going to the library. I'm not going in there", Natsu replied giving off a slightly annoyed vibe.

   "Fine then. What do you want to do?", you asked a little annoyed that he hates the library that much.  "Well, I don't know. How about you? What do you want to do?" "I want to go to the library", you say turning away to the direction of the library. "Fine let's go to the library then" "YAY!!"

Running towards the library, someone pulls you into a dark alley. Natsu comes running after you, telling the captor to unhand you. "Ha! Yeah right. Like I'd do that." "I would do as he says mister. He isn't that nice when people don't listen to him.", you say putting on an act making it look like you were innocent. "A little pink haired freak would make me let go of you pretty girl? I don't believe you"

Just after the man said that Natsu charged at him. "AHHHHHH! LET GO OF HER YOU RAPIST",Natsu said with his fists balled. (A/N~ YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I'M LAUGHING RIGHT NOW XD) The man threw you onto the ground to block a punch from the pink hair beauty saving you at the moment. 'Wait what? Pink haired beauty? That isn't far from the truth though', you thought making silly thinking faces.

You just sit there watching Natsu and the so-called 'rapist' fight. Natsu finally used his magic on the man. "Y-Your a m-mage?", the man asked backing away. "Yup. That's why you don't with my girl." 'What? Since when was I his girl?'   After that Natsu hit the man right between the eyes. then, he picked you up bridal style and ran to the library.

"Awwwwww Lucy and Levy left", you say pointing to them walking away. "Oh, well. Looks like we have to go home now", Natsu said turning a bit. "Who said we have to go home? There's still some books I'd like to check out" "Aw come on. I don't wanna go in there" "Then wait outside. I'll only be a little while", you say walking into the library.

==========================

Ok how was that? Sorry that its short... But I'll try to update regularly now that I'm moved in and settled in my new home. Also I'm sorry that this chapter is a late. I've been busy and currently working on another cosplay that has to be done by the end of August... but I'll try my hardest to get another chapter soon. probably but this weekend. but i'm not making promises. anyway thank you for reading. Bye- bye Reader-chan! <3