Chapter 12: Francis' Backstory (Part 1)

A/N~ If the video doesn't work look it up on YouTube. The song is called 'Long Way Down' by Robert DeLong. Enjoy the chapter!

~Francis' POV~

'They're gone. Forever. No getting them back' I thought to myself as I looked at the torn apart and bloody corpses that were my family and friends. 'I killed them'

~flashback~

"Come on Francis show something cool!" They yelled wanting me to show them my magic. "No. I have to get home, my mom will worry if I'm late." "Mkay! Will you show us your magic tomorrow, then?", Brad said eager to see my magic. "Maybe, bye", I said coldly as I walked away.

~next day~

I woke up to a smell. A good smelling smell. I got out from under the sheet and walked towards the scent. I quickly got to where the steaming hot food was. 'A note and breakfast? Mom and dad must have already left' I read the note while I ate.

'blah, blah, blah, dad and I went to to the store, blah, blah, blah your lunch is in the bag at the door, blah, blah, blah. Another day, all by myself.' I guess I should get ready. I quickly freshened my self up and left the house to go train.

~later that day~

My 'friends' told me to show them my magic. Brad wouldn't take no for an answer. I ended up showing them. In the middle of my little 'show' I was gonna a powerful attack that I wanted to try but it backfired and... let's just say some things exploded and people got injured.

I got sent home. I was punished and sent to my room. I was tired after the long and slow day I had. Next thing I know I'm in bed, drifting of to sleep.

I wake up to my father poking my cheek. I just stare at him. "GET UP YOU ARE GONIG TO BE LATE", he practically screams in my face. I sit up and rub my eyes. "Let's go, let's go, let's go!!!!" "Okay", I say slightly annoyed.

>TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY PEWDIEPIE'S FABULOUSNESS<

I got to school with 2 minutes until class starts. I used my speed magic to get there just in time.

8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Okay! Sorry that it's short... So yeah. Francis is a murder... This'll be continued in the next chapter. Till the next time. LUFF CHU!!!

Ciao!