Chapter 5: Mission Complete

Hey guys how are you doing today? I like potatoes now let’s get to the chapter! ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!

~Your POV~

We get off train to be greeted by the guy who put up the mission. I think to myself 'Holy shit it's you'. It's my dad I know this because we had pictures of and with him in my house before it burn to a crisp. You both glared daggers at each other not knowing everyone was watching. They soon snapped both of you out your trances. Gray started to talk to my dad about finding this monster that was on described on the mission paper. My dad said that it would be easier to find it if we all spilt up in pairs of two. "Why?" I ask. "It likes to move positions after an attack." He said with a straight face. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh" We all say in unison. I was paired with Lucy. Once we all split up (with Erza by herself poor Erza) we got move on so we could defeat this thing as fast as possible.

~Natsu POV~
(GRATSU MOMENT COMING UP GUYS)

I was paired with Gray. 'UUUGH WHY DO I HAVE TO BE WITH THIS POPSICLE STRIPPER!!' I thought. Gray noticed my annoyed face. But once I caught him looking at me he blushes and looks away. "Why you blushin Elsa?" I ask teasing him. He soon gets pissed as fuck and yells "I DON'T KNOW HOT MESS!!!!" At this comment I punch him in the face and we both start fight.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY HILARIOUS INSULTS~

We stop fighting and Gray says "Sorry Natsu I didn't mean to make you angry." My jaw dropped to the floor when he apologized. "What?! You never apologize!!" I say confused. 'I musta heard that wrong' "You heard me Natsu. I also want to ask you something." Gray says quietly while he's looking at his feet. "And that is?" I wait for a response. And got it quicker than I thought I would. "I-I... love you... Natsu. I have s-since the day I saw y-you. I j-just wasn't sure you even like... guys. Considering that you said you didn't like anybody." "Sorry buddy. But I like someone else. I would still like to be your friend though!" I say with a reassuring smile. He looks a little disappointed but cheers up after me saying I would still like to be friends.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY YAMATO AND MEI MAKING PUT IN AN ALLEY~

~Your POV~

I was sadly stuck with wining Lucy. We heard some rustling nearby as well as some yelling. Thinking it was Natsu and Gray we go check it out. To our surprise it wasn't Gray... or Natsu. It was the monster that fit the description exactly. But there was one problem. It was about twice the size. 'Oh well' I thought 'Could be worse right?' "LUCY SUMMON ONE OF YOUR TELEPATHY SPIRITS!!!" I screamed. "I DONT HAVE ANY OF THOSE!!!" She screamed back. "THEN SUMMON ONE TO FIND THE OTHERS!!!!" She summon Lokí. "OPEN!! GATE OF THE LION! LEO!!" She said. Lokí appeared in a black suit and a red tie. "Hey beautiful" He said in that husky voice of his. 'WHAT NO I CANT BE FALLING FOR THIS GUY' You think and mentally slap yourself. "Lokí help (y/n) while I look go for the others" "Got it beautiful" Lokí's hands turned yellow as I did an elemental dragon roar. I jumped up and spin kicked the monster. I was to fast for it so I hit it before it could dodge my attack. It regained it's strength faster than I thought it would and hit me. I flew back as Lokí planted a hit on it's stomach. Lucy found everyone and they quickly rushed to help Lokí and I.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO BY MY SAFTEY PIN EARRINGS~
(A/N ~ sorry about the skip in the middle if the fight scene. But I'm not good at writing them. I'll try to do better next time.)

You all go to the town hall to collect your reward. Once you do you get on a train back home. Since you use all slayer magic you temporarily cured Natsu motion sickness as a thank you. He was so energetic at first but since he and you quote 'saved your sorry ass' so he was too tired to stay up the entire ride back home. You too sat next to each other but he fell asleep on your shoulder then slid down to your lap. You didn't move him because he looked so peaceful while he slept. 'Cute' Leaving him on your lap you look up to see a slightly jealous Gray. 'Is he jealous of me because Natsu is on my lap? Sorry buddy.' You thought 'It is cute to see you jealous though' after thinking this you fall asleep hugging Natsu.

========================================================
So that's Chapter 5! Also my friend (Medolove1) is writing a soul x reader fanfic. IT'S REALLY GOOD AND YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT if you like soul or watch soul eater!! Just so you know: I have a pet bunny named joon.
Luff yous all!

Ciao?