Chapter 18: Walking Home

~Your POV~

Team Natsu was taking the train to the council. I feel bad for Natsu because every time we get back from somewhere, we are going somewhere else. He never really gets a break from the train. All of the sudden I feel weight on my right shoulder. It was Lucy.

'WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE ALWAYS SLEEP ON ME?!?!?! I'M NOT A PILLOW Y'KNOW!!' 'Maybe you should kill them. You have the power' Well, fuck. Cynthia came out of her corner. 'Cynthia go away. I'm not gonna kill them because they sleep on me. But it does mean I'll sleep on them!'

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SUMMER BREAK!!!~ (If your not on summer break yet, I feel bad for you. Hopefully you get out of school soon!)

We arrived at the council building. Next we walked to the cells and gave the guards Nikoli. Next we walked to the court room and told the magic council about the things Nikoli did.

The magic council members told us that they would take care of Nikoli's punishment. We thanked them and left. 'Back onto the train.' To be completely honest I didn't want to take the train. Natsu agreed and was happy I didn't want to. He and I were gonna walk home.

"Thank you for not wanting to use the train this time (Y/n)", Natsu said as we walked through a town. "No problem Natsu!", I replied with a closed eye smile. "Hey you wanna go buy some food I'm getting a little hungry.", I said while looking down and poking my stomach.

"You're silly (Y/n)!" "Natsu, you didn't answer my question!!" "Of course I'm up for getting food! You should have known my answer from the beginning!" "Right! How about over there?", I said while pointing to a near by restaurant. "Sure!", Natsu flashed his sexy smile.

After lunch we decided to head on our way. "Hey, maybe we should find a hotel if it gets dark. What do you think?" "Natsu that's the smartest thing I've heard you say all day!" "Hey!" "What?", I said playing dumb. "You know what" he said squinting his eyes and pointing at me. "Hahaha, okay let go find one, it's getting dark now."

After about 2 hours of scratching we found one. "finally! I'm getting tired!", Natsu said while stretching his arms out. "I'll get us a room wait here." Natsu replied with a nod.

I walked up to the counter and asked for a room. "You are lucky this is our last room available!", The old lady working the said as she handed me the key. "How many beds are there?" "Just the one sweetheart" "Okay, thank you for your services" "No, thank you! Have a wonderful night!"

Walking back to Natsu I noticed a map above one of the waiting chairs. 'We are about half way there if we start early tomorrow we might get to the guild in the evening' "Come on Natsu let's go to our room. He lazily got his stuff and followed me to the room.

"Here we are!" "But there's only one bed!" "Yea we either can share it or one of us is sleeping on the floor." "If you don't mind we can share it!", Natsu said while laughing nervously. "Sure" walking to the bed I turned out the lights and got under the covers. Soon Natsu did to which made the mattress sink a little. I turned onto my side so that my back was facing him.

Instead of doing the same Natsu cuddled me from behind. Coming as close as possible to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. Feeling a little uncomfortable I turned around so that my head was on his chest.

He chuckled lightly and looked down at me. "You're adorable. You know that?" "Mmhm", I hummed as u wrapped my arms around his body and fell asleep to the thumping of his heart.

==============================================

I think the ending was cute. No? So my book has +4K reads! Thank you!!! And thank you all people for following me!!! I love you all cause your amazing!! :3 and fyi Cynthia is the voice in my head. She comes out when I'm pissed af. Yea so now the voice my head is in yours to. I have plans for her. No spoilers though. Till the next time.

Ciao!