Chapter 6: Back Home

Hey guys thanks for 200 reads!!! This is gonna be a short chapter so yea. Sorry bout that I'm too lazy right now.

~Gray's POV~

On the mission Natsu rejected me. I'm a little sad right now so I'm avoiding him. "Hey stripper!", a familiar voice said. I turned around to face the voice and it what Natsu. I didn't want to talk to him so I turned around and was about to walk away... when he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. "Sorry I didn't want to make avoid me but I just don't like you." Natsu said nicely. I embraced the hug and squeezed him more. Tears were on the verge off falling down my face when I heard (y/n) squeal, " AWWWW THEY LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER!!" Natsu blushed at the comment. It went away in an instant and he got mad and started yell at her (or him I don't judge) but she (or he) kept on teasing him. 'She thought we were a good pair? That's never gonna happen' I think then got really sad.

~Your POV~
(Shortly before that hug)

I was talking about birthdays with Lucy. "Hey (y/n) when's your birthday?" "(Month & Day)" "THAT'S TOMORROW!!!" Lucy squealed with excitement. 'Huh I wonder what I'm gonna do?' "What kind of cake do you want?" Erza says blank faced. "Chocolate please!!" You say in a sing-song voice. "Got it" I was getting up to get a drink from Mira when I saw Natsu and Gray hugging. Gray looked as if he was gonna cry. And Natsu was just there for him. They looked so cute what can I say? I decide to get everyone's attention so I squealed "AWWWW THEY LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER!!" Natsu got embarrassed then mad. He started to yell at me but I kept teasing him. And while I was doing so I got a little jealous of Gray. 'Do I have felling for Natsu? DOES NATSU LIKE GUYS?!?! No way he got embarrassed that I said they look cute.' I guess this is the start of a crush.

========================================================

Told you it was gonna be short anyway you finally like Natsu. Sorry that it took a while for you to like him but now you do! So don't worry guys! Just so you know: I have a pancake smelling candle. Did I make you hungry? Please leave a comment I love reading the few that you random strangers leave. Til the next time.

Ciao!