Chapter 10: Lin's Backstory (Part 2)

A/N~ hey guys sorry for updating a little late. I've been busy but here's the chapter. Enjoy!

~Lin's POV~
(6 years ago)

I was hanging there chained to the ceiling, blood dripping down my back, arms, and legs. My parents abused and tortured me every day. They let me down and gave me stale bread and dirty water every once and a while. 'It's better than nothing right' I thought as I ate. I was building up strength to run away even though I wasn't in the best shape.

One morning I woke up to my younger brother, Joseph, helping me down. Its almost if he read my thoughts, because he told me how to escape.

I finally made it outside into the beautiful sun shining down on my bruised skin. I ran and ran and ran, as fast and as far as I could go. In about an hour I collapsed outside of a little town.

A lady, she looked like she was in her thirties, came up to me and asked kindly "Do you need anything?" She had a sweet and gentle voice. Something I haven't heard for years. I broke out crying. And she quickly kneeled down and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back sobbing into her shoulder. "What's your name?"

"Lin", I said still sniffling. "Well, Lin, would you like to come home with me? You need some mending to your wounds." She said pulling away from the hug. I nod. "Okay. Come, follow me." She stood up and held her hand out to me. I took it and stood up as well. We were walking for a couple minutes until we came to a small cabin that looked cozy and warm. She led me to the bathroom and pulled out some gauze and tape.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A SQUIRREL POPPING OUT FROM BEHIND YOU~

It's been three months since I met Julia. She called me over to talk to me. "I need to tell you something Lin" she said with a small smile. "Ok what is it?" "I'm a wizard" "WHAAAT?! What kind magic do you use?"

================================================================

So I stopped it here because I don't know what magic Julia should use... Anyway I hope you enjoyed it. Til the next chapter.

Ciao!