Chapter 4: Your First Mission

Hi I'm really tired but I said I would write you guys a chapter. So here it is! ENJOY!!!

~Your POV~
I get up excited, knowing its my first day as an actual Fairytail member. I start getting ready and finish as quick as possible. Once I'm done I quickly grab something to eat and get on my way.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY A TWERKING HEICHOU (wid a sexy as fuck ass)~ 
(Natsu: hey Rin why are time skipping so much?

Me: Natsu please... SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! If you don't I'll run over there and punch your guts out! And yes my name is Rin if you know what I'm talkin bout. *wrigles eyebrows*

Natsu: *shivers is fear* n-ne-never m-mind)

I get to the guild and find every one fighting just like I did when I first got there. I walk in as casually as possible. No one seems to notice me. 'Thank God' I think as I spotted "The Gang" (except Natsu and Gray if course). I decided to sit next to Lucy and while watched Erza eat some cake (A/N~you creepy creep). Lucy is playing with a little snowman and says to me, "Hey (y/n), wanna go on a mission with me!", then smiles. Looking at at Natsu who seems a little disappointed that he didn't get to ask you first (apparently he overheard your conversation) You were watching everyone fight like complete idiots. I look at Lucy and say "Sure! But I think I wanna go with a bigger group to show you guys how I fight and I might need help." I mumbled the last part as I resumed watching everyone. But after saying this I look back at Natsu to see him a little happier (he was still listening). I was quickly pulled to the Mission board. "How ‘bout this one (y/n)?" Lucy asks as she shoves a paper into my face. I peel it off and look at it. After thinking a bit I say, "No I think I wanna go on something a little more difficult. Im not a baby you know! I bet I can fight better than Erza." At this point I have a competitive look on. Erza picks a more difficult mission then shows it to me asking, "This one?" I nod and "The Gang" and I are on our way.

~NEXT TIME SPIK BROUGHT TO YOU BYYYYY!! TAMAKI! NOW TAMAKI TELL US WHAT YOU BROUGHT TODAY!

TAMAKI: I BROUGHT MY BABY HARUHI (OR HOW EVER THE FUCK YOU SPELL HER NAME)

HARUHI: GO AWAY TAMAKI! NOOOO DONT TOUCH THERE!

TAMAKI: LET ME LOVE YOU!

HARUHI: NO WAY IN HELL SENPAI

ME: OKAAAAAAAAY
LETS GET ON WITH THE REST OF THE CHAPTER.

TAMAKI: RIN HELP ME PIN HER DOWN!!!! *makes puppy dog face*

ME: NO WAY IN HELL SENPAI~

We get off the train to be greeted by the guy who put up the mission. I think to myself 'Holy shit it's you'...

==========================================================

Who do you think it is? Any way I hope you guts enjoyed the chapter! And little side note when I went to write the author's note before this chapter I checked too see how many reads there were and to my surprise there was 56. I literally was thinking: holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit56reads!! Thank you sooooooo much to everyone for reading my fanfic!!!!! :D And did anyone notice that I spelled skip wrong? I spelled it "spik" at the second time skip. Just wondering! Just so you know: I'm currently huddled up under a batman blanket. That's all guys til the next chapter.

Ciao!