Chapter 2: Fairytail

Hey guys!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter! 2 more codes:
b/p=body part
f/c=favorite color
let's get to the story!!

~Ezra's POV~
Those two idiots are at it again I thought. I dodged a chair but it smashed my cake. "WHO SMASHED MY CAKE?!?!?!" I yelled. Gray and Natsu instantly stop fighting and ran as fast as they could.

~Master Macrov's POV~
(In his office)

A letter appeared on my desk. Curious, I picked it up. It read as followed:
Dear Makrov,
My name is (y/n). I heard you have 3 dragon slayers in your guild. I would like to stop by tomorrow and speak to them . And maybe even think about joining your guild. Sincerely, (y/n).

I got up and walked outside my office. Yelled at everyone to be quiet. It seemed no one heard me but Ezra. She got the guild quiet for me. I told the guild that we will have the master slayer (you) here sometime tomorrow but you didn't know when. I then told all of them to keep the guild hall clean (stares at Gray and Natsu) so no fighting. And no getting drunk(stares at Cana).

~Your POV~
(The next day)

I got up relatively late and as soon as I realized what time it was I fell off the bed and got ready as fast as I could. Then started to head to Fairytail. I had to ask for directions and I got them quicker than I thought I would. I got there and stared up at the huge guild hall.

~Erza's POV~
(Earlier that day)

I was silently eating my cake as Cana was just staring at the glass of beer. All of the sudden Natsu and Gray started fighting (Just as master told them yesterday not to). This one started because they both wanted to go on the same solo mission. Juvia is in the back round rooting for Gray while Lucy and Happy are trying to stop them. Not long after it turned into an "all out war".

~Your POV~

I open the the great big doors and was greeted with a flying chair. I quickly dodged it. Almost immediately after I got hit in the face with a table and fell backwards. "Why would you do that guys?" A white haired girl said while running up to seek my aid. "I didn't see her!", A black haired shirtless man said also running up to me. "I didn't mean to" a handsome pink haired man said. I sat up saying "Shit that hurt! Is that how you always greet people?" The whole guild just stared at my face with blank faces. "What? Is there something on my face?", I ask playfully. "No", a blue hair little girl says with a sweet smile "They are just taking their time processing who you are. They should be back to normal soon. Anyway my name is Wendy I'm a sky dragon slayer. What's your name?" "(y/n)" I reply. "Well it's nice to meet you! Everyone has been talking about you. but I still don't know what Magic you have. Would you mind telling me?" Wendy says with a smile. "I wield all the dragon slayer magic wanna see?" I show her in one hand poison slayer magic while in the other ice slayer magic. After that the whole guild comes up to me with loads of questions. I answer them, then politely ask to see Makrov. The girl with white hair (who's name I learned was Mirajane) showed me to his office.

~Erza's POV~

Mira showed (y/n) to master's office. But after everyone heard the door shut their eyes were glue to it. A short time later master came out and announced that (y/n) is now apart of the guild everyone cheered.

~Your POV~

Mira showed me down stairs to the bar and asked where I want the guild mark and in what color. I reply "Here on my (b/p) and in (f/c) please." she stamps it and you are now apart of the guild. Now that that's over with you have to find the other 2 dragon slayers

==========================================================
So that's the second charter! I was so happy to write and I'm thinking what I should do for the next chapter. So I might not get it out so soon anyways see ya!

Ciao!