Chapter 19: A Little Trouble

~Natsu's POV~

'I didnt expect (Y/n) to cuddle up to me last night' I thought as I stared at the ceiling with my hands under my head. (Y/n) was getting into the shower at the moment. It took every ounce of will power not to strip down and join her right now.

After about 10 minutes (Y/n) came out of the bathroom. "Your turn Natsu.", she said as she pulled the sheet off of my shirtless body. Surprisingly she didn't blush or studder like Lisanna or Lucy would. I got up and quickly pecked her cheek before walking into the bathroom.

~TIME SKIP TO AFTER NATSU FINISHES HIS SHOWER (I don't really know how he showers so I'm not gonna type it out...)~

I got out and put on my clothes. Walking out of the bathroom I saw (Y/n) packing up our stuff. "Hey took you long enough", (Y/n) joked. "Shut up." She handed me my bag and opened the door. We walked down the stairs to the first floor and gave the key back to the lady behind the desk. My stomach growled. 'I guess it's time for breakfast' "You wanna get some food?", I asked. (Y/n) nodded and looked around. We found a small restraunt that was yummy.

After breakfast we headed on our way. When we reach the town before Magnolia we found fire lighting up it up. "Natsu go try and find any survivors, I'll deal with who did this." "But you might need help!", I sked worriedly. "I'm one of the strongest beings in Fiore. I think I'll be fine. Now, go." nodding my head once i ran off. looking throughthe streets and going into every house i see. i found a small famly hulded in a corner.

It looked like a mother, a baby, and teenaged boy. I swallowed the fire that covered the house and walked towards the people. "I'm not going to hurt you.", I said softly and reach my hand out. The woman took it still holding onto her baby. I help the boy up and lead them out of the house.

~Your POV~

I ran through the entire town. There was no one. 'Hopefully they haven't reached the next town.' Meeting up with Natsu after searching the place. "I didn't find anyone. I'm going run up ahead and try catch them before they get to the next town. Keep an eye on the survivors.", I say and run of to the next town.

There was no one in the 5 miles between the two towns, and the one I was currently at, was comepletely normal. No damage done. 'Maybe I should catch my breath before going back to Natsu.' Bad idea. And that's when it happened. I was hit in the back of my head. I hissed in pain and turned around. My attacker and I were in an alleyway so there was no one around to see this.

I could tell that they were shocked. That usually knocks someone out. But I'm not a normal somebody. "Do that again and I'll break you." "O-Okay. Sorry I'll just leave now.", They said and ran away. "I should get back to Natsu.

I found him when I almost was at the town. "Hey.", I said trying to catch my breath. "Did you find anyone?" "No it's all quiet. I did encounter an attacker.", I said not panting anymore. "What happened?", Natsu asked rather concerned for me.

"They just hit me in the head probably thinking it would knock me out." "Oh okay. You're not hurt are?" "Natsu I pretty sure I'm fine." "Okay. Should I stop worring now?" "Yeah that probably be best. Let's go. If we get a move on now we might just reach the guild before lunch." "Okay!", Natsu said with a big smile.

===============================

Okay guys! I love you all and thank you so much for all the reads!!!! Till Teusday!

Ciao! :3