Chapter 24: Magnolia Sunrise

A/N~ I'm back!!! Yay! (I know it's been like a week. I'm so so so so so sorry plz don't krill me) So to celebrate my book having almost 9K reads I'll be doing a Q&A (Question & Answer) So please comment your questions

HERE

Or message me. Whether it be about any of my books, about me, embarrassing, anything. I'll try not to go to into detail (because I like to over-complicate things) for any of them but I will answer them truthfully... The next chapter will come out and it will be the answers to 15 questions.... So if you wanna know something ASK QUICKLY!!!!

That's all on that subject. I'm going to try to make this chapter longer than the last... Mkay! Have fun reading!!!!!!

~Natsu's POV~

After that little library incident three days ago (Y/N) has been a little quiet. Today I investigate.

I wake up late into the morning, as usual. Just yesterday I thought that I would investigate why (Y/N) has been quietly reading her books, without doing anything else. She hasn't even taken on any jobs... Maybe I'll do something to catch her attention? Yea that should work.

After waking Happy up, I put my pants and vest on. (A/N~ I'm pretty sure he sleeps in his scarf...) We walk around to find a place to get some grub. Then, we head to the guild. As I walk in, I'm greeted with a lot of "Hey"s and "Good morning"s.

I go up to Lisanna. (A/N~ I fucking hate this bitch... Just sayin'. I'm cringing so much on what I'm about to write... I feel so sorry for you poor, poor, people..........) "Good afternoon, beautiful", I say while wrapping my right arm around her waist and put my left hand on her cheek. She giggles. What does she fucking do? She giggles AND looks in the direction of (Y/N).

By now the entire guild is watching us. A couple girls have nosebleeds. And a few guys are whistling. I can't believe I'm doing this but its just to see if (Y/N) does something. I inch my face closer to hers. As our lips almost touch we hear footsteps and a paper being ripped slightly.

After that I hear whispering from a single voice and more footsteps then the guild door. *creeeaaakk* 'open'  *footsteps* *creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaak* 'closed' Then I feel soft lips on mine and two small hands on my face. Lisanna had kissed me. We pull away, after a couple seconds, and she smiles. "I'm going to find a job", I say calmly let go of her and walk away.

 ~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY AN ADORABLE NAGISA HAZUKI IN A FLUFFY PENGUIN SUIT~

~Third Person~

(Y/N) had come back from her mission and was walking to her house. Natsu who had wanted to talk with her, was waiting on her porch. seeing her in the distance, Natsu stood up. he had wanted to apologize for what he did with Lisanna earlier that day.

He was in a tuxedo, he had flowers and chocolates. Natsu quickly fixed his hair in the reflection of the window on the door. As he turned around and there she was. House keys in her hand, eyes wide, mouth slightly open. (Y/N) quickly realized she was staring, fixed her posture and walked past him.

"I assume you have something to say. Say it and get out of my sight", she harshly. "I- um- I want to- uh-" "If you have nothing to say then go away", (Y/N) as she walk in side of her small house. He quickly walked inside, closed the door and pulled (Y/N) close. (Y/N) was caught off guard and blushing redder than Erza's hair. Using this as his chance Natsu whispered something in (Y/N)'s ear.

"If I had something to say to you I'd whisper it softly, Kiss you on your rosy lips and never let you off me. Shiver on your roof and see your face lit by starlight, Hold you through the night and watch the Magnolia sunrise. And as long as it's OK with you I think I'll stay right here. I got no where to go cause where to go is up to you, dear. Happy as a clam I see the glimmer in your eyes. May I hold you in the night then watch the Magnolia sunrise?", Natsu said almost if it were a song.

"You can't hold me. You obviously have a girlfriend", she said quietly and hurt think back to what happened. "No I  don't. I don't even like Lisanna. I like you.", after Natsu said that he kissed (Y/N) passionately.

~Your POV~

Natsu just suddenly kissed me. My eyes widened and I blushed darker than I already was. His lips were soft. Moving to a steady rythm. Soon enough I gave in and closed my eyes. I put my arms around his neck to pull him closer. He started to push me telling me to walk backwards. Possibly towards the guest bedroom?

Walking, he reach behind me and opened a door. He then started guiding me to the bed. I felt a warm wet thing slide across my bottom lip. "Mmph!" That gave him the opening to slowly slide his tongue into my mouth. This was a new feeling for me and it felt so good. I automatically moaned into the kiss. I probably made Natsu go wild because he lightly bit my lip after I moaned. Needing to breathe I pulled away.

"Natsu, you stole my first kiss", I said giggling and panting for air. "Mmmmm I like that I did. Let's get some sleep, yea?", Natsu said quietly with his eyes still closed. "Ok"

===========================================

Okay! Did you like that? I was feeling the need to write some kissy-kissy scenes and stuff. So yup! :3 I need your guys' help. Okay? So two of my friends left for summer camp yesterday and I'm dying without them.(They'll be gone for a week) I need you guys to write or say something to cheer me up.... 'Cause I've read all of the fanfic of all my favorite characters that'll cheer me up. Suggest a book or anime, write a short story, say something funny or cute. I need happinesss. SEND ME YOUR POSITIVE ENERGY!!!!!!!!! Okay thanks for helping me! Ciao! :33