Chapter 14: The Dark Guild

A/N~ OKAY!! So, well, um, hi! I'm really super sorry that I haven't been updating regularly. I was gonna update yesterday after my work shift was over but I forgot that I had a party right after... So yea. Again I am really, really, sorry... But here's a new chapter and hopefully I can get to update quicker than I used to! Please enjoy the chapter!!!

~Gray's POV (cuz I can)~

We were walking down to the train stop. 'Man I never they could have a past like that...' I feel bad for the guys. We never told Natsu that we were going to take the train to destination, so as son as we got there he had a fit.

I could tell that (y/n) was tiring to hold in her laughter. but so was I. Sooner or later we couldn't anymore and started rolling on the floor holding our stomachs, with tears rolling down our faces. "What the hell are you laughing at ice princess?!" 'That did it' "What did you call me flame brain?", I said as stopped laughing, got up, and formed a dark aura around me.

"Okay will you two not fight? We don't have much time until the train leaves. And I'd like to get this mission done and over with.", Ezra and (y/n) said at the same time walk towards the train. "Yes ma'am!" Natsu and I slightly yell in unison.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY 4,242,564 POUNDS OF CHOCOLATE~

~Your POV~

We arrive at a dark cave type place. It doesn't look like a guild at all. 'Where the fuck are we' I look around, then start walking around. To be more specific I'm walking to a place that isn't completely engulfed in darkness. For one of the most powerful beings in Fiore, the thing that scares me, is the dark.

'Hopefully some one doesn't notice'

"Hey, (y/n) where are you going?"

'God danmmit someone noticed' "Oh just y'know looking around getting the feel of things", I lied, I lied straight to one of my friend's beautiful face. "But you're heading back the way we came", they, or should I say HE protested.

"Yea I wasn't paying attention to when we walked in here I'm just gonna go back a scan over a couple places" by this time I had turned around to face the person I was talking to. 'God danm you Natsu'

"Why do I feel like you are lying?", Natsu thought aloud. "I give up. I'm sorry. It's just that it's the weirdest thing for-" "What?", Natsu cut me off with a curious/worried tone. "Well... Um... You see... I'm... Uh... Afraid of the dark", I said with hesitation.

"It's okay you are with your friends and we will protect you, and make sure you are safe." He said kindly. And I could practically hear his big friendly smile that I love so much.

"Yeah!", Happy said flying over to me. "Natsu liiiiiiiikkkkkeesssss you", he whispered to me. But Natsu being Natsu, he heard it. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPY?!?!" He yelled as he threw a fireball. "SHHHHHHHHHHHHH Natsu you might get us figured out!", I whisper yelled.

~Meanwhile in said dark guild~
~Third Person~

"Who the hell is at our front door?!", Someone yelled.

================================================================

Comment here if you know what anime I referenced in the time skip.

That's the chapter. I did have to re-edit one of my chapters, so yea... But I still got this done! Yay! Till the next time.

Ciao!