Mother's Day Special (Part 2)

A/N~ I'm so sorry for not writing this yesterday. But here it is! I hope you like it...

~Recap~

After about 7 minutes Natsu had said that we were going to go up a hill and asked if he could carry me. Of course I said yes, I didnt want to fall. I could tell we had gotten to the top because he stopped walking and put me down. He then turned me around a took the blindfold off.

~Your POV~

That's when my facial expression turned confused. There was a table of unknown objects on it. Natsu came from behind me and gently pushed me forward. "N-Natsu?! What are you doing?"

There wasn't a reply. We kept walking towards the table with Natsu's hands on my shoulders. I hadn't notice that it had become night once he took the blind fold off a minute ago, so his warm, hands on my shoulders felt nice.

We reached the table and I could tell that the USO (Unidentified Stationary Objects) was pocky. 'How did he know'

Just then Natsu said something "I didn't know what you liked, so I asked Mira. She said Pocky. Do you like them?" "YES I DO!!! THANK YOU", I yelled/squealed and flung onto him.

"Well I'm glad you like it" he laughed. "Can I eat a couple?" I asked bouncing up and down like a kid in a candy shop. "That's what I got them for." He said matter-of-factly. "Ok" I quickly grabbed and opened the closest box to me.

Before I ate one I offered it to Natsu. "Want one?", I asked holding it out. "No. But there is this game that I would like to play." "Hmmmmm, okay! Let's play it." "Great!" He said and took the Pocky that was in my hand. He put one end in my mouth and the other in his after explaining the rules.

He took a bite. Then I did. Then him. then me. Sooner or later our lips touched. I didn't want to move, but neither did he. We just stood there kissing. We then heard a loud camera click and a bush rustle. Natsu pulled away which resulted in a dissatisfied groan from me.

We heard a high pitched voice that sounded like a certain exceed say, "See I was right the liiiiiiiiiikkkkeee each other" "Happy shut I think they heard us" "Yeah Happy shut up" whilst this argument kept going on, Natsu and I walked towards it. We found everyone from team Natsu complaining and arguing. "God guys you ruined aperfectly good moment.", Natsu and I stated simply. They turned our direction with horrifed faces.

Lucy handed us a slip of paper with a very shakey hand. NAtsu took it a flipped it over i looked at it from over his well built arm. "Awwwwwww, thats so cute!! Natsu do you mind if I keep it?" 'It' was a photo of me and Natsu kissing. "Sure. I dont mind at all!", he said with a smile andhanded me the photo. I then turned to everyone else with the angriest face I could make. (A/N~ If I did that you'd probably think I'm the most adorable teenager you've seen. No, really, I make a mad face and turns out cute. Anyhoo back to the story!)

They all tremble with fear, even Erza. "If I ever catch you guys spyong on either one of us again, you'll all be little pieces of human taost. Got that?" they nodded their heads quickly and ran off. "I'm so sorry that I had to that." "No its fine I would have done the same thing."

We continued to eat Pocky and talk until we got tired. Natsu walked me home. before he left I have him a quick kiss on the lips and said "Thanks for the great evening. I had a lot of fun." "You're welcome, I'm glad you had fun" he smiled and walked off.

'Best. Mother's Day. Ever.' and with that I got ready and went to bed.

===============================================================

Okay! How was that? Good? Bad? In the middle? I love your feedback, so please tell me! And thanks for all the support. Till next time guys.

Ciao!