Chapter 8

A/N~ Thanks you guys for 560 reads!! You know 2 days ago I had 360 reads. That means I got an average of 100 reads per day(I'm a math geek). This is insane!! Also thanks to @UltimateGrimReaper for helping me with Lin the (other guy on the team)! This will be a short chapter but.......... Enjoy.

~Third Person~

Caramel kept bugging (y/n) to tell her what happened to her and how she spent every day with all the dragons as well as what it was like to be the master slayer. Every time Caramel would ask, (y/n) said no. But Caramel wouldn't take no for an answer. Finally (y/n) gave in and told her everything. But since they weren't alone everybody heard everything.

~Your POV~

I hesitated to tell Caramel everything. But in the end I managed to say the words that I've kept hidden in my heart.

I told her how I came back to my house and saw ruins, how I spent every bit of energy to train my body to be stronger day by day, up until when the dragons were just gone one morning. When I finished my story everyone but Francis had sad looks on their face.

Lucy and Caramel were crying their eyes out, Erza on the verge of sobbing any moment now, and Gray, Natsu, and Lin looked down with worry and sadness written all over they're faces. But I don't like my friends crying and pitying me. So to cheer them up I say "The past is in the past and we can't change that. We can enjoy being with each other right now. I know I haven't know you all long so I'd like to get to know you guys sooner or later!" I say with a toothy smile (A/N~ cheesy I know).

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY TO MANY FUCKING LOVE SONGS NOWA DAYS~

~Natsu's POV~

(Y/N) out of nowhere clings onto my arm. I blush at the sudden contact 'Oh how I love you (y/n). I'll have to tell you soon'

========================================================

I told you it would be short. But I hoped you enjoyed it! Thanks again for all the reads!! Til the next chapter.

Ciao!