Chapter 3: Your Backstory

Hey so this may be a bit short. I also have a cold so I feel like absolute utter shit right now. But hey! What else are you supposed to do when you’re sick? Anyways enjoy the chapter!

~Your POV(10 year old you)~

You lived with your mom, older brother, and twin (your dad left you and your family right after you and your twin were born). Your house was a simple 3 bedroom house with a bathroom, a kitchen, and a small living room on the edge of a forest. Your mom got really sick, really easily so your brother instead of moving out stayed to help to take care of you and your sister as well as the house. You had a great life. But on particular sunny day that would all change. You wanted to play in the forest with your siblings but they said no. You wanted to play weather or not your sibling would too. You were also rather a tomboyish girl so you climbed trees and would find sticks and pretend that it's a sword then would whack trees as if they were opponents. You did this for so long you didn't notice that the sun had gone down. Soon realizing this you head back home... to see it in a big fiery ruin. Your brain couldn't handle it so the only this you could was cry and scream until there was no tears to cry and your throat was raw. Your family was gone. Your father left you long ago, and your mother, brother, and sister were dead. You just couldn't contemplate it any more so you ran away so far away. But one day a you found a group of dragons...
(And shit got real)

==========================================================
So that's chapter 4. Sorry I'm not sorry about that "and shit got real" bit there I just had to write that. When I'm sick I get bored easily and this is the only thing that I thought I could do besides reading other books on watt pad. But getting of the topic of me being sick I will be uploading a couple more chapters in the next few days I couldn't think of anything earlier and then all of the sudden BAM so many ideas. I thought it might be a good idea to give you a sorta sad backstory. But don't all awesome characters have those? Just to let you know it's 10:00 at night and I'm SUPER tired. 'Til the next chapter.

Ciao!