Chapter 22: Arrival of the Festival (Part 2)

~Your POV~

Stepping onto the float with Lucy and Juvia, I replay today's events.

~Flashback~

'A perfect breakfast to a hopefully perfect day', I thought as I put the bacon onto my plate. I hum a random tune and sit down to enjoy my yummy food. After that, I grab my bag and walk out the door. Arriving at the guild hall I can hear lots of things going on.

I left my dress here with Mira's so I didn't have to worry about it. I walk in and head to where the infirmary is. I see my dress on one of the beds and pick it up. "I'll put it on later. there might be some stuff I have to do and I don't want to ruin it", I whisper to my self.

I go to the bar and order (f/d). As I am waiting for my beverage Gray comes up to me and asks "Hey! Are you nervous for the parade?" "No, not really. I mean, I've done these kinds of things a few times. I should be fine, right?", I say with a slightly shaky voice. "Mhm.", he hums and gives me a pat on the back before walking off.

~Flashback end~

So that all happened. And now I'm on the float waiting to move. It's pretty nerve wrecking. Having people watching you from every angle. But it must be tons of fun! The float started moving and music started playing. I put on a smile and danced to the music.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE FABULOUS CIEL PHANTOMHIVE!~

It was one of the best nights I've ever had. I was currently laughing along with a drunk team Natsu. And maybe, just maybe, I had a couple drinks too. "Hahahaha! Yo, (Y/n) can I sleep at your house tonight?", Asked Natsu slurring his words a bit.

"I don't know Natsu I don't want to have to deal with your hangover tomorrow morning", you said. By this time everyone was outside in front of the guild hall ready to go home. "But please?", Natsu whined. "No", I stated simply.

"Ok, fine, you win. I won't sleep at your house. Happy now?", he said sleepily. "Yes, very! Thank you!", I said with a giggle.

'Best. Day. Ever'

==============================================

Hey guys! I'm so sorry this is late... With moving and all I don't have much time. So I might not update on Thursday... I tried to fit it in earlier today but I only got a few sentences done..... And now it 2 am. So I'm gonna sleep. I appreciate all of the reads and votes that I've gotten so thank you for getting me to this postion. :3

Ciao! <3