Chapter 13: Francis' Backstory (Part 2)

A/N~ HSFYHEGWIYUDEISJIWUFEGFWIUDWSIDHGFUIEGWYREGWY HOLY MOTHER OF CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE WE REACHED 1.8 READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR GETTING MY BOOK THERE!!!!! ENJOY THE CHAPPY!!!

~Francis' POV~

Once I got to the training room I quickly noticed that I was one of the last people. 'This has never happened... Damn you father' I walked to a untaken spot and waited for my partner, Lyra.

She was there rather quickly, or should I say, rather late. Training began, as always my parents where there watching me and Lyra. With my speed magic and Lyra's lighting magic bad things can happen. Today, one of those bad things would happen.

I was running around Lyra, occsionally thorwing a puch or a kick. She caught me right at the best time and threw a punch full of lighting. I got knocked back just slightly. But quickly gained my balence and started moving with lighting close on my tail. This wasnt good and everyone could tell.

'uh-oh' I thought as a ball of light started building up. Soon enough there was a loud bang. It covered the room. But what I didn't notice until a little later was that the explosion covered the entire school. I was surprised that I made it out alive. Everyone else was dead. I checked every body I found, they all had no pulse. My left arm was broken. I also had many cuts and bruises.

This was mt fault that they were dead. Some torn apart, some jusy bloody. 'They're gone. Forever. No getting them back.' I thought to myself as I looked at the torn apart and bloody corpses that were my friends and famliy. 'I killed them. This was my fault'

I ended up running away from home. I stopped running when i reach a pretty popular city. Then tried to find a doctor.

=================================================================

So I tried to make it as not so graphic. Please tell me how I did in the comments. So that's that. I'll put one more chapter explaining how Francis has a nack for explosives and how he got his hyenas. Also im writing this on my computer and I'm still trying to get used to it, so please exuse anything mis-splelled. Till the next chapter folks!

Ciao!