Chapter 11: Lin's Backstory (Part 3)

~Recap from last chapter~

"I need to tell you something, Lin", she said with a small smile. "Ok, what is it?" "I'm a wizard", she said now with an even bigger smile.

~Lin's POV~

"WHAAAT?! What kind of magic do you use?" "I'm an ice mage", Julia said calmly. "Would you mind teaching me?", I say quietly as I move my gaze to the floor. "Of course! we can start now if you want." "Really?! I think that would be a good idea." I look up with a big smile. "Great, now go pack some clothes."

And with that I left running upstairs to pack a small bag. I came back down with my bag to see her patiently waiting by the door. "Ready?", Julia said with a smile. "Yup!", and we left to who knows where.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A HOMEMADE POTATO CLOCK~

I look up to see a big mountain. "Why are we here, Julia?", I say still looking up at the mountain. "This is where you are gonna trian" "Oh" i can see out of the corrner of my eye that Julia has stripped down into her undergarments. "Why are you in... that?!?!" "Oh! I forgot to tell you that you're gonna have to strip down to get use to the cold." "Um... Ok..."

~TIKE SKIP 5 YEARS INTO THE FUTURE BROUGHT TO YOU BY A BOWL OF POPCORN AND NETFLIX~

I was at Julia's funeral. She died on a mission with me. I was crying with no stopping me. "S-She was like m-my mother" I choked out to one of her family members. "Why did she have to leave me now?!?!" I screamed. "I don't want her to be gone. I still have things to learn. COME BACK JULIA!! COME BACK PLEASE!!!!"

~BACK TO THE FUTUR... I mean... PRESENT~

I tried to hold back tears when I told them. That didn't work so well. "DONT TOUCH ME YOU BITCH!!" I yelled at Erza who was current trying to calm me down. "YOU BETTER CALM YOUR ASS DOWN BEFORE I KNOCK YOU OUT!" She yelled back. "fine" I mumbled through my sobs.

###############################################################

Well there you go now you know everything about Lin. Well... Not everything. Til the next chapter.

Ciao!