Chapter 2

Scene 1

Bora entered Kim Taehyung's room. She bowed to him. He was off. Bora quickly got why he was off. Nayeon was his friend, Jimin's girlfriend. Bora said with her low voice,

"Hello."

"Oh..Jung Bora ssi! Please sit down."

Bora sat in front of him.

Taehyung gave her a force smile, he said,

"Bora ssi. Welcome to our company."

"Thank you so much, Sir."

"It would be awkward if I ask you this question first. But I want to.."

"Please Sir. What is your question?"

"Did you meet Jimin last night?"

"Yes, I stayed in the police station last night. Jihyo was there too."

"And Nayeon's mom?"

"She is still unconscious. We have admitted her to the hospital."

"O Gosh! You live in D Town. Right?"

"Yes."

"Don't worry then. Our company's driver will drive you at night. We need safety for female employees first."

"Thanks Sir."

"Anyway, let's talk about your first working day."

Taehyung and Bora talked for thirty minutes. Namjoon came to his room. Namjoon apologized when he saw Taehyung and Bora were talking.

"Sorry, I'll come later."

Taehyung stopped him,

"No Hyung. We have finished. You can come."

Bora and Namjoon made a she contact. Bora bowed to him. Namjoon bowed back. Bora left. Namjoon asked Taehyung,

"Did you contact Jimin?"

"He didn't answer. I will call him again."

"Call him now."

"Now?"

"Yes."

Taehyung called Jimin. He quickly answered that time.

"Jimin?"

"Taehyung-a!"crying voice. 

"Are you okey?"

"No. I'm not….. okey. I feel...I feel... guilty."

"Don't worry. Police will find her. Don't cry. You've to be strong."

"I almost….i almost grabbed them."

"I heard everything. I'll meet you, okey?Where are you right now?"

"I'm at home."

"I'll meet you around evening time."

Taehyung sighed. 

                        Scene: 2

Hong Joshua was an inspector of T town,The same thing happened in their area a month ago.Ten girls went missing there for ten days in a row. After hearing D town's he called his friend Jeon Wonwoo. 

"The public authority i meant government was not tuning in. Presently you have assumed the liability of the case. Great choice. You're very popular in the country, So now the public authority is shaking its head."

"This case is hard. I need your assistance."

"I'll help you. I'm actually attempting to discover the offender. I understand."

"What's that?"

"I need to converse with you vis-à-vis."

"I'll come to you."

                          Scene 3

Moon Junhui was reading about last night Incident,

"Dread has begun among peoples of D Town because of the occurrence that occurred last evening, individuals are terrified now. It has been heard that such incidents have occurred in T town throughout the previous one month. However, then, at that point there was less upheaval. It is being heard in open that this time the case has been taken over by Police Officer Jeon Wonwoo and it has influenced so much all over."

After covering the news, he signed. He shook his head, Myung Ho was there too. He was watching behind the camera. Junhui came towards him,

"Myung Ho? Will not you go there?"

"Indeed I will. Choi Arin is preparing."

"Would i be able to go there with you?"

"Hyung, you're already worn out. "

"I've to research as well. I need to go there. We need to discover the truth. I will converse with official Jeon Wonwoo."

"Then, at that point As you wish."

"Oh...Arin"

The two of them took a gander at Arin.

"Hi, Sir!"

"Hi. We should discover everything about. You're new here, right?"

"Yes."

"Fighting!!!"

"Myung Ho! Arin! We should go then,"

At that point, Lee Seokmin called them from behind.

"Moon Junhui, you can't go. Jung Hoseok called you."

"Is it a emergency?"

"Perhaps."

"Okay… (turned around to Myung Ho and Arin) you  guys can go."

Arin bowed to him. Arin and Myung Ho left.

                         Scene 4

Seokmin and Junhui entered Hoseok' room,

"Did you call me, Sir?"

"Yes, sit down."

Seokmin asked,

"Did something happen?"

"Did you hear about T Town's incident? Same incident happened there. Ten girls are still missing. And there is another thing. We will have a gathering with official Jeon Wonwoo and T Town's overseer Hong Joshua, day after tomorrow. In the event that I need you can accompany me"

Junhui replied,

"I'll go with you."

"And Seokmin.."

"I'll go too." Seokmin replied too.

                        Scene 5

Myung Ho & Arin were on the road. Both of them were silent. Myung Ho broke the silence.

"Arin Ssi! I heard that You likewise had the chance to work in A-NEWS. Is there any valid reason why you wouldn't work there? That channel is famous"

"Truly, I came here for Moon Junhui"

"You're so straightforward. Hahahaha. Why? You're his fan?"

"Yes, and I've a huge crush on him. Don't tell him."

"I won't. You're lucky to work here. Maybe our channel has started to become very popular because of Moon Junhui. He has the guts to say everything straightforward. People like him. My girlfriend is also a fan of him."

"You've a girlfriend?"

"Yes. I do have."