Chapter 4

Scene 1

Jung Hoseok called his sister Jung Bora. 

"Where are you?"

"Still at the police station."

"From now, you and Jihyo will stay at my home."

"Oppa, you don't have to be worried about us."

"What I said is final. You will come tonight. I will be late to return home tonight. Be safe."

Hoseok hung up. Bora sighed. Taehyung asked her,

"What's wrong?"

"Oppa told us to stay at his house from now on."

"Us?"

"Sorry. I meant Jihyo and I."

"O..o..sorry...My mistake...It's a good decision. But Jihyo has to go with Officer Wonwoo today. Don't worry. I'll stay with you."

"What? You're going to stay with me?"

"Don't panic. I'll stay until they return home."

"No. You don't have to. I'll be safe."

"You'll be more safe with me." 

                         Off Scene

Taehyung had a crush on Bora since childhood. Taehyung was her senior. He really liked her a lot. But he was modest in those days back then. He wasn't confident. So he kept this in his mind. He liked Bora for 10 years. He loved Bora for a very long time. In any case, he never set out to say. He generally needed to shield Bora from bullies at school.

One day, bullies locked Bora in the washroom after school. Taehyung saw it. After everybody left, he immediately entered the female washroom and saw Bora blacked out on the floor. Her school uniform was wet, and she had a fever.  Then he took Bora in his arms, went to her home. Hoseok was censured himself for that. Since he didn't know about any of these. Taehyung was constantly supporting Bora, Hoseok knew that Taehyung liked his sister. But he didn't ask Taehyung anything, because Taehyung was so shy.

                          Scene 2

"Oh, you came!"

"Can I sit here?"

"Sure."

Lee Seokmin, Jung Hoseok, Moon Junhui, Jeon Wonwoo, Park Jihyo and Hong Joshua's meeting stage.

Joshua: open it (gave a packet to Wonwoo)

Wonwoo: what is this?

Seokmin: Wonwoo Hyung, open it fast.

Wonwoo opened the packet and saw some pictures of two girls. He rolled his eyes.

Wonwoo: Joshua, who are they?

Joshua: These two young ladies were killed. Ten young ladies are as yet absent, yet The collections of the two were found on similar housetop two days straight. Also, Look at the spots of their physical issue. They have been cut in a similar spot with a blade.

Junhui: A post-mortem has been finished?

Joshua: yes. 

Jihyo: Where are the pictures of Im Nayeon's body now? I need to check them.