Chapter 29(Ending)

Scene 1

Joshua and Wonwoo were on a double  date with Jeongyeon and Jihyo. They were spending their weekend together. They went to the place where they met Myung Hoa and Ryujin. Then it became a triple date. Wonwoo said,

"It would have been better if Taehyung-Bora and Junhui-Arin had been here."

Myung Ho said,

"Alright I'm calling Taehyung ssi."

Jihyo stopped him,

"No no. Myung Ho ssi, they are on a date today. Bora told me last night."

"Oh. Really? Then let's hangout another time together."

Joshua replied,

"Of course. We will have a picnic together."

                         Scene 2

"Jung Bora, Love So Fine. Isn't it?"

"It is. Whenever you are around me."

Taehyung smiled.

"Bora, my two big brothers got married, Junhui and Arin got married last night. I am really happy for them after all of these tragedies."

"Kim Taehyung, you did great at the end. Seriously, I didn't know you were actually a lawyer."

" Thanks for coming into my life, Jung Bora. Because of you, I've become Lawyer again. You gave me courage,"

"I gave you courage? You didn't even tell me you were a law student."

"Worst past, Bora. That's why I didn't tell you. And you really gave me the courage, because i have started to found my dream, my own passion when you started to work here. You always do what you want. I learned a lot from you. And Jin Hyung supported me all the time, Namjoon Hyung always helped me about everything, and thanks to Mingyu. At the last moment he helped me a lot. He gave me the information of my Sunbaenim Mia. Because of this, i made it. I won this case. Mingyu really helped me."

"You have nice brothers. They are really nice to me too."

"They are...They are a part of my life."

Taehyung and Bora became silent. Few minutes later, Taehyung pulled out a ring from his pocket. He knelt down and sat in front of her. Bora covered her eyes. Her eyes became teary. Taehyung said with his deep voice,

"Jung Bora, maybe I'm not a perfect boyfriend. But I can be the best husband. Will you marry me?"

"I...Will…. i will! I will!"

Taehyung stood up and hugged her warmly. He kissed her forehead, their lips met each other once again. Taehyung's tears were falling apart slowly. He was so happy. He loved Bora. And he really meant it.