Chapter 26

.                          Scene 1

"Hello."

"Oh..Kim Taehyung?"

"How did you recognize me?"

"We met yesterday. Haha."

"Oh. I see. And even you still saved my number."

"You were my favourite student. Anyway, has anything happened? Why did you suddenly call me?"

"I want to work again, Sir."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. I am. Then why didn't you listen to me? Why did you quit your dream?" Yoongi yelled at Taehyung.

"Let's not talk about it, Sir. I need to meet you. Because I've found something. And I want to handle this case if you want me to help you."

"Let's meet now."

"Alright."

Jung Hoseok sent all of the information about Im Jong Woog's company. He even sent the documents of employees to Taehyung. Taehyung told Hoseok to meet together at Yoongi's house. Hoseok immediately went there.

Yoongi: Hoseok ssi, how did you collect all the documents?

Hoseok: That's easy for me. Anyway, let's start a discussion.

Taehyung: Hoseok hyung, please give me the employees' file. I need to see something at first.

Hoseok handed the file to Taehyung. Taehyung was searching for something passionately.

Yoongi: What are you searching for?

Taehyung didn't reply. A few minutes later, he found it.

Taehyung: I think I've found it. Look at this picture.

Yoongi: Who's this?

Taehyung: Jong Shin's wife.

Hoseok: What?

Taehyung: when Bora first met Jong Shin, Jong Shin told her that she looked like his late wife. And I'm pretty sure that's her.

Yoongi: Why are you so confident?

Taehyung: I think Jong Shin wanted to kill his brother Jong Woog because of a reason. And the main reason must be Jong Shin's wife. He even said, no one deserves love if he doesn't. Are you getting my point?

Hoseok: But how did you get that clue?

Taehyung: One of my seniors worked there. And she committed suicide eight months ago. After the autopsy, it proved that she was pregnant. Her mom wanted to continue the case but unfortunately it was stopped without a specific reason. And I'm going to say another thing. Maybe Jong Shin's wife had a relationship with Jong Woog. Because Dahyun told us that he always muttered something like that "i deserve to be loved, they betrayed me. No one deserves love if I doesn't.
That's why I am thinking it's true."

Yoongi: you have the point. Now we need who was close to Jong Woog.

Taehyung: Then His manager.....

                          Scene 2

Jihyo and Wonwoo went to Jong Woog's manager's house. They knocked on the door. His wife opened the door,