Chapter 16

Scene 1

"Jeon Wonwoo ssi, where are you?"

"I have come with the lawyers team in ABC school. I will talk with school authority now"

"I think I found something."

"What is it?"

"It's about Im Jong Woog and Im Jong Shin."

"Im Jong Shin!! Who is that?"

"I just found it. I and Bora have to meet you now. We are coming to the school then."

They rushed over to the ABC school. Wonwoo was waiting for them. Wonwoo had an anxious look. Taehyung asked,

"What happened? Did you already find out what I was about to say?"

"Yes. Maybe."

Seungkwan: School authorities had found Im Jong Woog's friend. They said "They had last contact with him six months ago.He did not contact his friends after that. They called to find him a few times. But his phone was off and sometimes it would ring but no one would receive it. I saw the number. The number is the same which one is Dowon gave us. He did not receive my call. And he never talked about his family but one of friends said that maybe he had a sibling. But he wasn't sure. And Jong Woog transferred here . He lived with his parents in another town. And about his sibling, they did not sure. One day one of Im Jong Woog's friend asked him if he had a sibling or not. He gave a disgusted look and said "I've and I've not. In not sure."

Taehyung: I think there are two people.

Yoongi: What do you mean?

Taehyung explained everything. After they heard everything from him,

Hansol: Daebak! That's epic. So, Bora ssi, will you meet him?

Bora: I didn't even reply to him. Should I reply to him now?

Taehyung: I don't want you to fall into a trap. So don't.

Soonyoung: But it's important, Taehyung ssi. We have to find him. 

Joshua: He's right. Bora ssi! Reply to him.

Bora nodded. 

Wonwoo: I'll go with Bora ssi. So, you don't have to be worried about her.

Taehyung: I'll go too. 

Wonwoo smirked. 

Wonwoo: Did you forget about your brother's wedding? You have responsibility. 

Taehyung: I know. But I don't want to leave her alone.

Wonwoo: Alone? No. I'll be with her. Hansol can go if he wants.

Hansol: Alright. I'll go with you.

Soonyoung: Why did you choose Hansol instead of us?(he teased)

Wonwoo: J like him.. Hahahaha.

Hansol just smiled. 

Seungkwan: Hahahaha. Hansol is the youngest among us. Anyway, Bora ssi, reply to him.

                        Scene 2

"Taehyung!!! You should have gone with Bora."

"Jin hyung, they stopped me. Don't worry. Bora is not alone. Your marriage is important. Namjoon hyung already arranged everything."

"I know. Do you know what Mingyu will do?"

"Hosting."

"Woah. He'll be good I think."

"He's. I invited Officer Wonwoo's family. I didn't even have a chance to tell you."

"You went to their house?"

"Mingyu was with me. Seokmin is his uni friend. I almost forgot about it."

"O.. i also. Aish!! Are we getting old? So That's why we are forgetting everything!!!!"

"Hahaha. Maybe!!!!"

"I should tell this to Officer Wonwoo."

 "Of course. So, I thought it would be great if he went with me."

"Hyung, I'm really excited. I'm really proud of you."

"Taehyung, Your hyung knows you. Now you're worried about Bora. Isn't it? So don't lie. Just be patient. I think they can find everything now"

"Hyung, I'm sorry."

"Don't be. She's your part of life now. You have to be worried about her."

                           Scene 3

Joshua took Jeongyeon to his apartment. His mother welcomed her. Mrs. Hong(Joshua's mother) hugged Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon was astonished for Mrs. Hong's warm behaviour. Joshua organised his own room for her. And Joshua settled himself in the guest room. Jeongyeon asked,

"Joshua, why did you leave your own room?"

"Because there is an attached bath. Girls need their privacy. You can rest now. I'll make today's lunch."

"You can cook?"

"Yes. Of course. I am a good chef."

"I'll see today. Haha."

                          Scene 4

"Taehyung? Are you sleeping!!

"No. Namjoon Hyung. Please come."

"You look tired."

"Noh...I'm not tired Hyung."

"That's relief then. Anyway, i came here to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Go to your old study room. I arranged something for you."

"What did you arranged?"

"I hope you will practice again. Taehyung, do what you want. Don't compromise your dream for anyone. Because you're YOU."

"Hyung!!!! So you heard everything?"

"Yes. I was passing by your room."

"Hyung! Thanks a million."

"Are you happy now?"

"Yes. I'm.."

Namjoon patted his head.