Chapter 13

Scene 1

"Taehyung ssi, if you are bored, you can go outside."

"No. Arin ssi. You will be alone then. I'm alright here."

Junhui joined,

"No. You aren't. Go talk with Bora. You'll be revived then, at that point. We both are obscure to you."

"No. You are not."

"Haha. We just met each other. But go now. Talk with Jimin ssi or Bora ssi."

Taehyung went to Jihyo's cabin. Jimin told him that Bora went outside to talk with her brother. Ten minutes later, Taehyung called her. She wasn't receiving it. Taehyung heard a ringtone from the balcony. He immediately went there, he saw Bora's phone on the floor. He took it. It seemed like the sky broke over his head. He glanced around and saw that she was not there.He went down the stairs to search for her. He was perspiring in dread. He was mumbling,

"Please… please… don't take her...please ...Don't take her."

He was glancing near and he saw Bora was coming towards him. He surged over to her, he embraced her. Bora was confused.

"Taehyung ssi! Taehyung ssi! What happened?"

Taehyung took a gander at her with tears in his eyes. He was excessively near her. He kissed on her forehead.

"I was deadly scared. I thought I lost you."

She muttered,

"You just …."

"Yes. I love you Jung Bora."

"Taehyung ssi…"

Taehyung stopped her, and touched her cheek and kissed her lips with his deep emotion. 

"Bora, I have loved you for ten years. I really love you, Bora."

Bora mumbled,

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I was scared. I needed time to prepare myself….."

Bora touched his cheek, she kissed him on his lips. Taehyung widened his eyes.

"Taehyung ssi, you were my first crush at highschool."

"Did you really…"

"I was unable to show my feelings and love towards you. I was apprehensive.  I still think I'm not enough for you."

"Don't say this. You're enough. You are YOU."

They hugged each other. 

                       Scene 2

Soonyoung: We need every single detail about Im Jong Woog.

Yoongi: Even about family.

School authority: We don't have all the details. But we can arrange something for you.

Seungkwan: What's that?

School authority: you can contact his classmates. We will give you their information.

Hansol: We just need one, who was his close. 

School authority: alright. Give me some time. I will contact you.

Yoongi: Thanks. But Do the work very quickly.

School authority: Of course. But We need 3 days.

Soonyoung: Alright.

                          Scene 3: