Chapter 21

Scene 1

Jihoon started to panic. Jungkook called Wonwoo. Wonwoo wasn't responding. Then he called Joshua. Joshua received it in a second,

"Joshua hyung, Wonwoo hyung isn't responding. So, i had to call you."

"Jungkook, is there anything wrong?"

"Yes. Everything is wrong right now. Im Jong Woog is alive."

"What??!!!!"

"Jihoon hyung coming to your department. He knows something."

They hung up. Jihoon went to the police station immediately. He was gasping. He explained everything. Wonwoo said,

"So, that was him. But what was the reason? Jong Shin didn't even tell us anything. He's like a stone now."

"Wonwoo, i think Im Jong Woog is another culprit here."

Joshua nodded and said,

"Yes. Now I think so. Maybe, he was the one who kidnapped the other girls."

Wonwoo asked,

"But why would he kidnap girls?"

"For revenge I guess. I need to find him too. And I think Im Jong Shin is mentally depressed now. I talked with Dr. Jeonghan and Dr. Seungcheol. They said he needs treatment now. And Bora can help him. And Bora is the one and only person who can help us to get every detail from him."

"Yes. You're right, I guess. We should talk with Bora. But Jihoon, you made a mistake. You didn't even pay attention to my case, if you saw this case or his photo earlier. It would be easier."

"I'm sorry, I'm guilty of that."

Joshua added,

"I don't think so. I think it is the perfect time. Because we didn't even know they were twins. Anyway, Thank you Jihoon. You've seen him at the right time. Don't feel guilty. It's okey. Even, it's your choice to be interested in the case or not."

                           Scene 2

"Bora, you heard it. Right?"

"About what?"

"Im Jong Woog"

"Yes. I heard it. And Kim Taehyung, I've to tell you something."

"I know. About Im Jong Shin's treatment  you need to help him. You will be his guide"

"How did you know?"

"Wonwoo ssi told me earlier. Bora, please keep yourself safe. I don't want to lose you."

"Im Jong Shin hates me now. I need to be patient."

"He will fall for you soon. People like him are goods sometimes for someone they care about. He cares about you."

"I thought you would be mad."

"I was mad when Wonwoo ssi told me at first. But I'm not. I'm really frustrated. This needs to be stopped. Everyone believes you. So do your best."

"I'll."

Taehyung was getting closer to her in his office room. Their lips are an inch apart from each other. Taehyung muttered,

"Bora, please keep yourself safe for me. I need you in my life."

He kissed her. Bora couldn't stop him. Bora's tears were falling. Taehyung hugged her warmly.