Chapter 25

Scene 1

Taehyung was not concentrating on his work. He was totally off. Mingyu knocked on his Room,

"Hyung, may I come in?"

"Sure."

"You're off I guess. Bora is a smart girl. Please don't stress yourself."

"Mingyu, she is with a murderer right now. How can I stay quiet?"

"I know. It's awkward though. Anyway, I came here to tell you something?"

"Pray tell."

"Turn on the TV."

"Something happened again. Right?"

"Yes."

Taehyung turned on the TV. Junhui was reading.

The bodies of two young ladies were recovered from a river in a suitcase in the town around 10 last night. Dr. Jeonghan & Dr. Seungcheol were in charge of the autopsy. They revealed that the two young ladies were raped and killed. All the disappearances in the last two months are being investigated. Their family members have been informed. They had their DNA tested. Now we go straight to reporter Arin.

Arin's plot: Moon Junhui ssi. Whenever I arrived here with my colleague Myung Ho, we got other news. That is, the bodies of two more girls were found in a tank on the roof of a house this morning. The owner of the house saw the two bodies while cleaning the roof tank. The police came quickly to the scene. They are making arrangements to remove the bodies very soon. Our colleague Myung Ho is in the house where the two bodies were found.

Myung Ho's Plot: If I move a little, you will see a crowd of people. I was in upstairs a while ago. I talked to the police officer Hong Joshua. But officer Jeon Wonwoo is still not here. He's investigating last night's incident with Dr. Seungcheol and Dr. Jeonghan. And Hong Joshua told me this.

Junhui: Myung Ho, Myung Ho, has Hong Joshua told you anything else?

Myung Ho: Yes. He said that The bodies look like they were raped before death just like the night before. Anyway, Junhui ssi, We have already received the DNA test' and Autopsy' report of last night's incident. Those two young girls were raped one and a half months ago, and their family members have been found through DNA tests. To whom the body will now be handed over. And let me tell you one more thing. I have talked to the owner of the house in front of which I am standing now. The owner last cleaned the water tank two months ago.

Junhui: So, that means this incident also happened two to one and a half months ago.

Myung Ho: That's what Police officer Hong Joshua is thinking now.

Junhui: Choi Arin & Seo Myung Ho Thanks for letting us know the latest news.

Taehyung sighed,

"I think these two incidents are done by Im Jong Woog."

"Yes. He is. Four missing young girls' dead bodies have already been found in T Town. But, what about D Town' other missing girls?"

"Who knows...."

"Hyung, i met someone today. Can you remember Mia? The girl who wanted to date you. And proposed to you a couple of times. But you rejected her three times."

"Oh.. I can remember. She was my Sunbaenim. Anyway, what happened? Did you meet her today?"

"No. I met her mom. Mia committed suicide eight months ago"