Chapter 14

Scene 1

"Myung Ho ssi, you worked hard today. Thank you."

"Thanks. It's my job. Anyway Arin ssi, don't get me wrong.  I need to exhort you on something as a partner."

"Sure. Please!"

"Don't hurt yourself. If you really want to do something from your mind, then do it."

"What do you mean?"

"You like Junhui hyung. You know?When I realized I love Ryujin, I immediately told  her my thoughts. I proposed to her. I did not hurt myself by keeping it in my mind."

"My reason is not like yours. It's difficult."

"He's more popular than you. That is all you're contemplating at now. Right?"

"Yes."

"However, you're off-base. You are Choi Arin. You're the ideal for yourself. Just try to understand it."

"You always praise me more. It embarrasses me."

"I do it because I know you. So, don't hurt yourself."

                       Scene 2

"Jihyo ssi, Junhui hyung left the hospital today's morning. I forgot to tell you that."

"Is he alright now?"

"Yes. He's getting better."

"That's a relief then. Anyway, Wonwoo ssi, where is Jimin Oppa?"

"Oh..He left. He has gone to his work. You were sleeping."

"I see…"

"You're feeling uncomfortable?"

"No. No. I feel way more comfortable with you."

"Thanks. Anyway, my mom prepared soup and ramen for you."

"Really?"

"Yes...Try it…"

"Thank you so much."

She was having soup. Wonwoo was secretly watching her. She was hungry, he guessed. After finishing the soup, she thanked Wonwoo. Wonwoo looked at her. He saw something.

"Hey,you have some food on your face."

He lowered his head, he came close to her, he gently wiped the food from her face. They both looked into each other's eyes. Jihyo was blushing. Their lips were an inch apart. Wonwoo tried to avoid it, because his face turned red. Jihyo touched his cheek with her warm hand then she kissed him. Wonwoo widened his eyes. Jihyo muttered,

"Wonwoo ssi, I'm sorry. But I wanted to….."

Wonwoo muttered too,

"But I want more."

Wonwoo kissed her passionately. 

"Jihyo ssi, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. But I'm promising you now I'll protect you from the rest of my life."

                    Scene 3

Junhui was lying down in his bed, Arin was there to take care of him. Hoseok told Arin to stay with Junhui for a couple of days. She helped Junhui all the time. Junhui asked her,

"Arin ssi, Aren't you tired?"

"I do what I do from my own mind. So I don't get tired that easily."

"That's good then. I'm so lucky to have you. Anyway, you don't need to cook for tonight. I've ordered something for us."

"You didn't have to do that."

"You are working hard for me."

"Get well soon. Okey? Our News Channel & People miss you. Our staff members always talk about you. I'm really proud to work with you on the same news channel."

"Arin ssi, I've heard something about you."

Arin's face turned red. 

"What did you hear?"

"You work here for me. Isn't it?"

Arin didn't reply. She thought that Myung Ho told Junhui everything. Junhui said,

"Arin ssi, don't be awkward in front of me. I know everything. And I know you have started to think that Myung Ho told me. Actually he didn't."

"Then who is it?"

"Driver. He heard everything when you two were talking."

"Aish…. It's true. But I'm really sorry. And it's really embarrassing."

They both became silent. It was awkward. After a while Arin got up from the chair beside Junhui's bed. Junhui grabbed her hand quickly.

                          Scene 4

"Taehyung, what are you doing in this late hour? It's 2 AM."

"Hyung, congratulations. You're getting married."

Taehyung didn't turned around and He wiped his eyes. Jin was confused for Taehyung's voice.

Taehyung turned back and gave his boxy smile for his Hyung.

"Taehyung, your eyes are red?!!! What's wrong? Did you cry?"

Taehyung started to cry like a baby. He resting his head on his Hyung's chest.

"Hyung, ottokaji!!!"

"Taehyung, tell me what's going on?" Jin asked with his soft low voice.

"Hyung, there is always something missing in my life. The thing I love most, i thing I care for a long time. I hate Appa. I really hate him."

"Taehyung, he passed away 1 year ago. Yes, what he did it you was wrong. I think it's your time to prove yourself again."

"You're not kidding right?"

"No. I'm not. Business is not your real profession, Taehyung. Do what you want. You have me, you have our Eomma and our brothers. And of course you have HER. I meant Bora."

"Bora....She is a nice girl, Hyung. Whenever I see her, my heart starts flatter."

"You like her this much?"

"No hyung. I love her this much. She is my happiness in my darkest night."

"You're too clingy, Taehyung. Go...Sleep now. You have too much work to handle. And what I said earlier think carefully."

"Hyung, i think I need some time to prepare my myself again. It's been a long time I practiced last time."

"Alright. Your Jin hyung will be there. Share with me your feelings."