Chapter 5

Scene 1

Previous night, when Joshua and Junhui went to the doctors.

Junhui met with doctors Choi Seungcheol and Yoon Jeonghan. He went with Joshua to meet them. 

Junhui: Although the wound sites are different, the signs of the wound are the same. What could be the cause?

Seungcheol: Because only one individual is doing this. Furthermore, it is perceived that he is certifiably not an expert assassin.

Jeonghan: And the thought is, his intention was not to kill anybody.

Joshua: how?

Jeonghan: Because if he wanted to kill, he would not stab their wrists, their ankles, their back with a knife.

Joshua: yet he previously murdered three females.

Junhui: He did it since he was frightened maybe, or possibly somebody saw him when he was kidnapping these three young ladies or for some other explanation or maybe he hates if someone sees him when he kidnaps young ladies. I think he has a psychological problem. Only he knows the main reason.  The dead body of the two young ladies in T town were found on the rooftop, isn't it Joshua ssi?

Joshua: It is.

Junhui: Did you arrest anyone after that?

Joshua: The two suspects were captured. Both were the proprietors of the house. What's more, young ladies were their girlfriends. The young lady who was captured right from the start, her boyfriend saw her actually like Jimin. A similar story occurred on the subsequent day. Precisely two days after the occurrence, the bodies were found on the rooftops.

Junhui: Boyfriends, Same stabbing types, But this is not happening to everyone. When someone sees it, then it happens. He has a problematic logic. He's a psycho.

Seungcheol: That's the point. And that makes sense.

Jeonghan: i need to research more.

Joshua: So, the killer isn't proficient. He's simply doing it on purpose. We need to discover him quickly.

                       Scene 2

Park Jihyo was at the police station with Wonwoo. When Myung Ho called Wonwoo, Jihyo went with Wonwoo too. When they were on the way, Wonwoo said,

"What did your team say? Did you meet with them?"

"No. I Didn't meet with them. Be that as it may, I'll go toward the beginning of the day. Min Yoongi is in my group. I'm happy for that. I'm new there."

"Min Yoongi!!! He's so well known. He wins greatest cases. Who's your leader?"

"Kwon Soonyoung, he's so energetic. There are Boo Seungkwan and Chwe Hansol as well."

"Your team is quite strong. Seungkwan and Hansol are new i guess. I never heard about them."

"Yes, they are new like me. Hansol and Seungkwan are juniors of mine at Uni."

"Oh..Good then, at that point. Park Jihyo, I think you need to take a rest. You're drained."

"And you? You're tired too."

"Yes I'm tired. But I need to handle this case."

"So am I. I need to save my brother."

"You have a strong mentality. Anyway, can I go with you in the morning? I need to know your conversation too."

"Alright."

                       Scene 3

"I think it's easy for us to find the culprit now." Myung Ho said.

"I don't think so. Maybe he's an unprofessional murderer, but he can be clever too." Wonwoo replied

"But I think we need to keep an eye on this town from today." Junhui said. 

Park Jihyo said,

"However,. We will not tell anything to the media right now. Because he, who is doing these things, must know everything."

Wonwoo replied,

"You're right."

                       Scene 4

Yoongi: I will organize bail for Jimin and two suspects from T Town today.

Wonwoo: That's the thing you are choosing now?

Yoongi: It is clear here that they don't perpetrate any crime. What's more, we have the proof in our grasp. On the off chance that you keep them, it will be your crime then.

Soonyoung: He's right. We have evidence yet not the killer, we will discover him soon. We need to make  plans to get them out of prison.

Seungkwan: And I need to tell you another thing, Kim Dahyun is my girlfriend.

Jihyo: what?

Seungkwan: yes, she is. I'm still strong because of her. I've to save her. I know she is still alive, because when the culprit kidnapped her, I wasn't there.

Hansol: So you're telling us the main  perpetrator targets the couple and kidnaps their girlfriend, and kills the girls if he sees their boyfriends or anyone else as witnesses. Daebak! No wonder. He's a pathetic jerk and Psycho.

Seungkwan: yes. That's my point.

Yoongi: You've got the right point. Thank you.

Soonyoung: The culprit is psycho. 

Wonwoo: Yes. He is. He has the reason for doing this or maybe he has a mental illness. I have seen some culprits commit this sort of thing when they are in depression.

Jihyo: You're right.