Chapter 8

Scene 1

It was 11 PM. After work, Junhui and Seokmin left the workplace and went to the carport to get the car out together. Out of nowhere, A shot came and hit Junhui on the shoulder, Junhui tumbled to the ground. Seokmin screamed,

"Hyung!!!!!!"

He looked back and someone running away, he shouted "That bitch"

He took Junhui in his arms and got him in his car. Seokmin took him to the hospital. Junhui was taken to Emergency. Seokmin called Wonwoo, Jihyo and Myung Ho. They came immediately. Jihyo was with Wonwoo. They came together. Jihyo said,

"We need to check the CCTV record."

Seokmin said,

"The security office is off now I guess."

Myung Ho said,

"Wait. I'm calling the manager."

Jihyo called Bora and explained to her. Bora hurried over to the clinic with her big brother Hoseok. Myung Ho went to the office after they came, Wonwoo went with him as well.

Thirty minutes later. 

Seokmin called Wonwoo

"Wonwoo hyung! Did you find out?"

"Motorcycle number is 9065. I don't think he could go very far. We can catch him. He is still in D Town I guess. I told my department. Everyone is searching. You will read the news now."

"Alright."

Seokmin hung up. Hoseok asked Seokmin,

"What did he say?"

"He told me to read the news."

"Good then. Let's go to the office."

"Who will be here then?"

Bora said,

"I and Jihyo. Don't worry. You've got a lot of work to do now. Go!!"

"Please inform me when Junhui hyung will wake up."

"I'll inform you."

Hoseok and Seokmin left. 

After a while doctor Choi Seungcheol came, Jihyo and Bora rushed over to him.

"He's still in critical condition. We have to wait. Doctor Jeonghan ssi is still on OT. He's doing his best."

"O Gosh!!"

                       Scene 2

Kim Taehyung was outside, he liked to drive alone late at night. He was paying attention to the news on FM. At the point when he heard that Junhui was shot by somebody in the carport of the workplace. He literally screamed.

"Why is this happening? Why?"

He stopped the car on a bridge, he didn't even get out of the car, he was still listening, he was looking outside and gazing at a bike initially.

FM: Motorcycle number was 9065. So….

Taehyung stopped breathing. He widened his eyes. He saw something. This was the number of the motorcycle he was looking at. He was sweating. He got out of the car, and punched that motorcycle's user from the back.

"You fucking asshole!!!" He screamed. He punched him five times. He didn't have Wonwoo's number, he called Hoseok. 

"Hyungnim, I found the culprit."

"What?"

"I'm at the bridge right now. Please give me Officer Wonwoo's number or call him."

"Alright"

Hoseok told Wonwoo, because Wonwoo was with him. Wonwoo called Taehyung,

"Where are you keeping him? In your car?"

"Yes.

"Indeed. I beat him and I hit him a couple of times then, at that point secured him in the  car."

"You didn't kill him. Right?"

"No. I didn't. Come!!! Hurry up."

"Did you see his face?"

"Yes. I opened his mask. He's quite handsome."

"Are you interested in....." Wonwoo teased Taehyung.

"Yah!!!! No. I'm not gay....."

"I didn't say anything....."

"But you tried to...."

"Alright. I'm on the way."

                         Scene 3

At the police station. 

"So, what's your name?"

"Yoo Dowon."

"So, you did all of these."

"No. I didn't do anything. I swear."

"Where are the girls and the kids?"

"I really didn't do anything. I worked for him today."

"What? Worked for whom?"

Yoo Dowon became silent. Wonwoo shouted,

"Tell us!!!! Who do you work for?"

That time, someone knocked on the door. It was Joshua. 

"Joshua!!"

"Yes I am. I've transferred here."

"What? Really?"

"Let's talk about it later. Now get the words out of his mouth."

Joshua sat beside Wonwoo. Joshua said,

"I thought I would come in the morning, work on a new venture. But after hearing the news, I came here so late at night. Now tell us,"

"He will kill me, he will kill my Noona(older sister)." YOO Dowon muttered.

"Who? If you don't tell us now, we will kill you."

"He will kill my sister if I tell you his name."

"Tell us or We're going to give you an electric shock."

"No….no...I will...I will."( He was gasping)

"What's your sister's name?"

"Yoo Jeong-yeon"

"Yoo Jeongyeon!!!! You are her brother???"

"Do you know her?"

"She was my highschool friend. Anyway, does she have a boyfriend?"

"Yes. She had. But her boyfriend is cheating on her. I saw him with another girl. I told Noona, but she didn't believe me. And her boyfriend didn't even contact me after I called him. I told him that Noona is missing. But he is a fucking brat…."(Dowon was crying)

"Can you show me her picture? I need to be sure it's really her."

Dowon showed his sister's picture. And it was really Jeongyeon

Wonwoo was staring at Joshua. Joshua's eyes had become teary. Wonwoo didn't know about Yoo Jeong-yeon. Because Wonwoo was Joshua's uni friend.

Yoo Jeong-yeon was Joshua's first love in highschool. But he didn't have the courage to propose to her.