Chapter 18

Scene 1

"This fucking bustard. I'm going to kill you." Wonwoo was muttering. He was chasing the motorcycle. There was a traffic jam. He almost lost him. But he was still trying to chase. Wonwoo read the motorcycle's number. A car suddenly crossed the road and came in front of his car.

"Aish!!!!!!!!" Wonwoo screamed. He lost him. He called Joshua.

"I lost him."

"What?"

"I almost grabbed the busterd. But I lost him."

"Did you find anything?"

"Only motorcycle number."

"That's good then.. I collected the data of Im Jong Shin. I think Im Jong Woog and Im Jong Shin are twins."

"That's what I guessed at first."

"They are duplicate copies of each other."

"Alright. I'm coming."

                       Scene 2

Bora went to the hospital. Jihyo was glad to see her. 

"Bora…."

"Has Jimin oppa already left?"

"Yes. 5 minutes ago. Anyway, why are you gasping? Your face is red."

Bora explained what happened earlier. 

"I feel guilty. I should have kept myself safe.Tomorrow I will go home from the hospital. I will join the work tomorrow. I must stay with you now."

"Not now. You need to rest for a while."

"I have taken enough rest, Bora."

A call from Bora's phone broke their conversation. It was Bora's uni friend. 

"Jihyo, excuse me."

"Sure."

Bora went outside to talk. She was talking, a guy passed by her side. She didn't even notice at first. It was Im Jong Shin. Jong Shin didn't notice him either. But Bora smelled the same perfume as before. Bora turned back and she saw Jong Shin. She hung up the phone. She was following him, He was walking towards Jihyo's cabin. Jeonghan was coming towards Bora. 

"Hey Bora ssi!!!"

Bora screamed.

"Doctor Jeonghan, catch him!!!!!!!!!"

Jong Shin heard. He turned back. Jeonghan didn't understand anything. But Jeonghan immediately caught him. Jong Shin pulled out a knife from his pocket and stabbed Jeonghan in the hand. Jeonghan didn't even bother. Seungcheol was on the way. He saw it and he ran towards them. 

                          Scene 3

"Bora, Are you safe now?"

"Don't worry I'm safe. Joshua came and arrested him."

"Thank God. I'm sorry. I wasn't with you."

"Don't worry about me, Kim Taehyung. Enjoy your time with your brothers."

"Bora…."

"Huh?"

"I really love you."

"Nado"

"Be safe for me. I can't live without you. You're my breath."

"You're clingy, Taehyung!!!"

" I will come to you tonight."

When Taehyung hung up the call, Mingyu asked from behind,

"Taehyung Hyung, may I come in?"

"Oh. Sure. Sit here."

"Hyung, you love Bora this much?"

"Yes. I do, Mingyu. She is the reason."

"You're lucky enough because I didn't steal her. Hahahah."

"Did you really have a crush on her?"

"Actually not like a crush. She was like my Highschool Mom. I liked to stay around her. That's it. You know? Jin Hyung is funny. That's why he said "Bora is my crush." And hyung, i know you like Bora since Highschool. You even unlocked her from the washroom.."

"Wait….how did you know that?"

"I know everything hyung. You have tried to propose to her hundreds of times. You wrote thousands of love letters. But you didn't have the courage. And I'm really happy now, you finally proposed to her. You have waited 10 years for her."

"You know everything. Did you read all my letters?"

"No. I didn't. When I saw her name on the letter, I used to avoid it. Because it's your personal matter."

"You have grown up, Mingyu."

"Hyung, you three raised me. Thank you for that. Anyway I came here for another reason."

"What is it?"

"Namjoon hyung decided to get married all of a sudden."

"What????"

"Yes. It's true. He will get married next month."

"Ahhhh….our older brothers are getting married."

"Hahaa.They are."

                         Off scene

Tehyung was a Law Student. But his father didn't know about. Only his brothers, mother and Jimin knew about it. He hid it from him at the beginning. He started to live at his dorm always. His father knew that I was a business administration's student. One day his father came to the dorm without telling him and his father found out everything. But he couldn't do anything because it was already late. His father didn't even talk to me for 3 years. Suddenly his father died because of heart attack. Then just before his death he told Taehyung one thing, to take the helm of business with his brothers. Taehyung promised him that time. His father hated law. Because his uncle was a lawyer, but the worst. He was a criminal. He was later hanged because he killed his friends. But why his uncle killed his friends, he didn't know exactly. He did not want to think about it. "Studying Law" was the biggest dream of Taehyung. He always  wanted to do it.