Chapter 12

Scene 1

Flashback

4 days earlier before Junhui's incident.

Bora went to the park, she used to hang out alone there sometimes. It was her off day. She was watching the kids playing and smiling alone. A young man came towards him. He said to her "Hello, Mam"

She was hesitant to HI back because she didn't know him. And he smelled bad for his fragrance. But she asked him,

"Sorry, do I know you?"

"No. I came here alone too, I was seeing you from a distance. Haha."

"Oh…"

"Can I sit here?"

"Yes...Sure…"

"So, what's your name, Madam?"

"I'm Jung Bora. And you?"

"I'm, Im Jong Shin. Nice to meet you."

The man extended his hand to shake hands. They shook hands.

"Mam, do you like kids?"

"Of course. Who doesn't?"

"Good then. I used to like them so much too."

"Now you don't like them?"

"No. Sorry....actually That's not what I meant. I like them but not like before."

"Did something happen in your past?"

"You're still a stranger. But I don't know why I am saying these things to you. I don't like to share my deepest secret actually. But I loved my family very much. But I lost them. From then on, I think one thing, if I don't get someone's love, then no one else has the right to get love."

"What do you mean?"

"Hahaha. I want to tell you another thing. you look like my late wife. So that's the reason I came to you."

"I'm sorry for your past."

"It's okey. Anyway mam, I have to go now. Hope we will meet again"

"Alright. I Hope so."

Flashback ends

                       Scene 2

"Oh..Bora! You came!"

"Yes. Taehyung and I will stay with Jihyo tonight."

"Jimin Hyung will stay too. I'm glad you came. Because I have to go now. I need to discuss it with the department."

Taehyung was curious to know. He asked,

"What happened? Did you find something?"

"Yes. We will find the culprit soon. Anyway, Taehyung ssi, can you please stay with Junhui? Because he needs someone. Choi Arin ssi is with him. But I think a male is needed for him too."

"Don't worry about that. I'll stay with him."

"Thanks a lot."

Wonwoo left. Taehyung asked Bora,

"Can you please stay with me?"

"Why?"

"I won't be comfortable with Arin ssi."

"And if Arin stays with Jimin Oppa, then they won't feel comfortable. But Jimin Oppa will be comfortable with me."

"Bora, it will be awkward."

"Then you two boys can stay with Junhui ssi. I and Arin will stay with Jihyo or…."

"Or?"

"You can go home."

"No. I don't want this...Alright. I'll stay with Junhui."

"Thanks. Why do you always act like a baby? Anyway, let's go to Jihyo's cabin first. After meeting Jihyo you will go to Junhui's cabin. Okey?"

"Okey. "

                      Scene 3

Jihyo was sleeping. Jimin muttered,

"She is sleeping."

Bora and Taehyung both nodded. They didn't talk. Jimin whispered,

"Let's go out and talk"

"I have not yet been able to prove my innocence to the law. I just got bail."

Taehyung said,

"Jimin, I don't know when it will end. But I think the truth will come out. The one who is committing so many crimes, he will come by himself. If a criminal commits a  crime, he will leave one piece of evidence to everyone to catch him. This is what has been happening for so long."

Bora agreed with Taehyung.

"He's right, Oppa."

Jimin just sighed. 

11 PM. 

"Jihyo, are you sure you're feeling good right now?"

"Yes. But it still hurt a little."

"It will heal soon. Don't worry."

"Bora, where is Wonwoo ssi?"

"He will come tomorrow. He's investigating with your colleagues."

"Oh…"

"Jihyo, did you see his face who stabbed you?"

"Noh. I didn't. His face wore a helmet. But when he stopped the motorcycle in front of me, then there was a bad smell coming from his body, when he stopped his motorcycle in front me. I was about turn around......"

"What? What do you mean?"

"I think it's for fragrance."

"What kind of smell did it have? Can you remember?"

"I don't know but It was really bad."

Bora was thinking about the guy he met four days ago. That time Hoseok called him,

"Bora, Jimin Oppa, I am going outside. Hoseok Oppa called me."

"Alright." Jimin smirked.

She went outside and talked to her brother. After talking with Hoseok, she went to the balcony of the hospital. She saw someone was about to jump from the balcony. A girl wanted to commit suicide. Seeing such a deadly scene, the phone fell from her hand and she ran to the girl. 

"Hey, hey what are you doing? Stop this."

"Please leave me alone." The girl was crying.

"No. Tell me what happened?"

20 minutes later, Bora and the girl went outside of the hospital. They were sitting on the road.

"So,You want to commit suicide because your parents can't afford your treatment."

The girl became silent.

"Please don't try to do this again. You have to live. You have to live for your family and for your future. The world is very difficult. You can't get what you want so easily. Be patient. You have to work hard."