Chapter 23

Scene 1

"Do you know, your brother is alive?"

"Huh!! Are you trying to joke with me?"

"Lawyers never joke. I'm serious. You pushed him on the river. But someone saved him. You thought you killed him."

"What are you saying?"

Min Yoongi gave a gummy savage smile. 

"So, you have just believed my words now. Why did you want to kill your own brother?"

"I won't tell you."

"Then the police will handle it. You will be sent out for treatment."

"What? I'm not a patient."

"You are. If you don't tell us, you will have to be sent there. Remember it. I'll give you two hours to tell me everything."

"Huh! I'm not this easy, Min Yoongi ssi."

"Alright then."

Min Yoongi went towards Wonwoo and Jihyo. He gave an X sign by his hands. Jihyo asked,

"So, he won't tell?"

"No. We need Bora. Wonwoo ssi, arrange everything."

"Okey." Wonwoo replied.

                         Scene 2

"You'll be his guide, Jung Bora."

"Yes, Soonyoung ssi. He's like a stone. It's not easy to get everything from his mouth. Do everything carefully."

"I understood. I'll do my best. And you are investigating to find Jong Woog. I hope you will find him soon. So, it will be easier too."

"Jong Woog is clever than Jong Shin. We will try our best to find him."

Taehyung was listening without saying anything. Seungkwan asked,

"Taehyung ssi, don't worry about her. Hansol and I will always be around her. I am pretty sure he will come there once he has followed you. He will follow you again and again wherever you are."

Hansol joined,

"Yes. Seungkwan is right, Taehyung ssi. But you've to be patient."

Taehyung replied,

"I acknowledged everything. But if she is hurt, I won't let him to be alive. I will kill him by myself."

                        Scene 3

"Choi Arin,are you ready?"

"Yes, Oppa."

Junhui thought he misheard something. He asked again,

"What? What did you say?"

"Oppa, I'm ready."

"Huh...Anyway, call me again."

"Oppa?"

"Again please"

"Oppa…"

Junhui came closer to Arin. He resting his hand on her palm, he pulled her into his chest and hugged her,

"Why are you so cute? Please control your cuteness."

"Oppa, i still think I'm dreaming."

That time Myung Ho opened the front door of Junhui's apartment. He knew the passcode. He was shocked.

"Oh.. sorry! I entered at the wrong time."

Arin pushed Junhui away. They both were embarrassed. Junhui said,

"Myung... Myung Ho, it's okey..Come...Come in."

"Are you sure, Hyung?"

"Yes. Come in."

                         Scene 4

Jong Shin was muttering in the prison,

"He is alive. Aish….I made the biggest mistake….wait…..So, did he take the other girls then??? Did he follow me all of these times?? I didn't even notice!!! This pathetic jerk. But who the fuck saved him?"

Wonwoo was listening to him. Wonwoo unlocked the lockup and went inside and answered,

"My stepbrother saved him. I meant Jong Woog. Jong Woog still doesn't know we found out he is alive. Anyway, hurry up. You have to go."

"I won't."

"I'm amazed to see you. How enthusiastic we attempted! Still you don't reveal to us the genuine explanation. We can help you, we can discover where your twin brother is. On the off chance that you reveal to me everything."

Jong Shin was smiling. Wonwoo said,

"You're really out of your mind. Hurry up."