Chapter 3

Scene 1

Seokjin called Bora in his room. Bora quickly went there, Seokjin gave her a file.

"Bora Ssi. Check this out. However, carefully.  It's about our business project with a UK's organization."

"What amount of time will it require for you to return the document?"

"In three days. In the event that you experience difficulty getting something, you can ask anybody for a clarification. However, don't go to Mingyu."

"Why?"

"He doesn't see any of this. He's simply performing his responsibility from the present. Nothing else. He doesn't have a mind in the business. He has a mind in his writing. I've raised him wrong. Aish!"

"Sir, if you don't mind can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"Let him be his own. Not everything is done by everyone. His writing is very nice. I used to read his writing when I was in high school. He's really good at writing."

Seokjin was satisfied with Bora's words. He grinned at her. Bora returned to her room. Taehyung was there, Bora was stunned to see him in her room.

"Sir!!"

"Where were you?"

"Kim Seok-Jin ssi called me. That's why…"

"Is it about a UK project?"

"Yes. It is."

"Let me discuss it with you."

"Sir, please have a seat."

"No. It's okey."

Taehyung was discussing. He was explaining everything to her. She was understanding very nicely. Suddenly she looked into his eyes. She was unable to not move her eyes from him. Taehyung saw it rapidly. He stopped talking. He asked in a soft tone,

"Bora ssi, why are you staring at me?"

She shook her head.

"Sorry...I was..I was listening."

"Okey. I'm starting from scratch again. You didn't pay attention to my words."

"Sorry."

After discussing the project Taehyung turned back, he was leaving Bora's room and smiled secretly. He muttered,

"She is cute...I have begun to experience passionate feelings for once more. For what reason would  i was sitting tight for her in her room? Why I was waiting for her? Aish....Kim Taehyung you need to be patient."

                         Scene 2

Jeon Wonwoo was having lunch with his brother Jungkook, mother and stepfather, step brothers Lee Jihoon, Lee Seokmin and Lee Chan after a long time. Jihoon asked him,

"Did you find out anything?"

"I never saw you to ask me about case? It is safe to say that you are debilitated or something?"

"Aish...I'm not intrigued. Be that as it may, I needed to inquire. Since Seokmin told to me it is hard than different cases."

"Oh...anyway, Not yet. I've to go to T Town the day after tomorrow. Seokmin will go with me as well."

"Is it emergency?"