Chapter 20

Scene 1
Flashback

Wonwoo called Taehyung to come to his home. Taehyung was busy but he came.

"Something bad happened?"

"Im Jong Shin likes Bora."

"What???????!!!!!!!"

"Calm down. The lawyers and Police department know it. But we still don't know the reason"

"Tell me clearly. I'm really confused."

Wonwoo explained everything to him. Im Jong Shin lost someone who looked like Bora. They just got this idea from Jong Shin'a words. But Jong Shin didn't even say anything more than that. What was the reason? Why did he kill girls?

"Aish!!!! So what should we do now?"

"I think we need Bora to help us to get to know everything?"

"Are you kidding me? Don't try to think that. I won't agree with you."

"Taehyung ssi,I've already talked with her brother Hoseok. He agrees with that. We need to find the truth. We have no time."

"He will harm her."

"No. Just believe us. And Bora is smarter than we imagine. Don't worry."

"Alright. Then I'll stay with her too."

"No. You can't. Taehyung ssi, please try to think of everything again. Calm down."

Flashback ends

                        Scene 2

Joshua went to the police station. The news had already spread. Six girls were found in *** location in T Town. Junhui and Myung Ho also had to leave the wedding. 

                       Scene 3

Lee Jihoon was resting on the sofa. Jungkook & Chan came to him, sat beside him. Jungkook asked,

"Hyung, are you tired?"

"No. I just closed my eyes for a moment."

Chan said,

"Hyung, do you know the latest news of Im Jong Shin…..?"

"No...What happened?"

"He used his twin brother's name after he killed him."

"Oh…"

"Just oh?"

"I really don't have any idea about this case. And I'm not interested in knowing any of these."

Jungkook sighed and said,

"You never changed, hyung."

"And I won't be changed. Haha."

"Did you even see Im Jong Shin's photo?"

"No. I didn't. I didn't even watch the news or read the newspaper."

"Hyung….you are really annoying. Lee Chan, turn on the TV(Looking at CHAN)"

"Alright Hyung."

Chan turned on the TV, Junhui was reading. Chan was muttering,

"I love this guy…….Jihoon hyung!! Look at this!! They are Im Jong Shin and Im Jong Woog"

Jihoon was browsing his phone, he wasn't even concerned about the News. Jungkook yelled,

"Hyung!!!!!!"

He panicked and looked at the TV immediately.

"Alright. I'm watching…...Wait? Isn't he the one whom I saved??!!!"

Jungkook shocked,

"What?"

"Jungkook, call Wonwoo. I think I know one of them."

Flashback 

Im Jong Shin & Im Jong Woog went to the bridge after finishing the funeral of Jong Shin's wife and three kids. They both were silent. Jong Shin broke the silence,

"Im Jong Woog, why did you come here?"

"They are your family."

"No. I didn't have any family. They were yours."

"What do you mean?"

"You still think I didn't know anything. You stole my wife, and they your children. Not mine, you stole my parents for me, you stole everything. You killed my parents You fucker…."

He didn't even realize he was about to kill his own brother. He literally pushed Jong Woog in the river. Jong Shin was screaming,

"Please, don't. Please. Don't do it. I'm begging you."

"I won't listen to you, fucking bitch. I lost everything for you. I don't have anything in my life for you. Good-bye."

He threw his brother into the river. That moment Lee Jihoon was riding a speedboat with his manager. They both saw this incident. Jihoon jumped into the river without thinking so much but to save him. Jihoon knew how to swim. Jong Woog was rescued. He was admitted to the hospital. Jihoon and his manager  were in the hospital all night. When he regained consciousness, they entered the cabin to see him, Jong Woog pushed everyone and ran away. After that, the hospital staff followed him but could not catch him.

Flashback ends