Chapter 27

Scene 1

"We lost them."

"What?"

"I'm sorry."

Min Yoongi was out of breath. Seungkwan and Hansol tried hard to follow the car. But they lost them. They found the car's number on CCTV. Taehyung and Hoseok ran towards the Lawyers office. Wonwoo and Jihyo too. Taehyung's face was turned red. Wonwoo tried to comfort him,

 "Taehyung ssi, calm down. We will find her. I think they could not go far. Joshua is searching with force."

Hoseok was silent. 

Jihyo said,

"Everything is going to be normal. Soonyoung ssi is on the way."

Taehyung screamed,

"I won't believe anyone. I am going to save her, and I'm going to fight this case."

When he was about to leave, a call came on his phone. It was an unknown number, everyone looked at him, he received it.

"Is it Kim Taehyung?"

"Yes.."

"I'm Im Jong Shin. I know you are trying hard to catch me. But it's not easy I guess."

"What do you want, you pathetic jerk?"

"Ah..Ah...Don't scream, don't scream. Your girlfriend is with me."

"Yah!!!!!!"

"I will not let anyone live whom my brother is weak because he wanted to kill me"

"You jerk. Leave her or I will kill you."

"Calm down, Taehyung ssi. Your girlfriend is crying. Can you hear it?"

"Yah!!! if you hurt her or touch her, I won't let you be alive."

"Taehyung ssi, You have one and only option now, If you exclude this case and if you write down all your bank balances in my name, you will get your girlfriend back."

"Alright. Where are you now?"

"Don't try to be clever. If I tell you the location, I know you will come with the police."

"I won't. Tell me where you are."

"No no. I won't believe you. I'll send you a location, But you have to exclude this case now and write down all your bank balance in my name. And you have to come with the check to the address given by me. But don't try to find me. Then you will leave the check and take your girlfriend."

"Alright. I agree."

                      Off scene 

Taehyung's phone was in the speaker and all the conversations were being recorded. Wonwoo immediately took Yoongi's laptop and turned on it and tracked the number. The location was in Jong Woog's house. Jong Woog kidnapped Bora and took him to his house. And he sent another location to Taehyung. 

Taehyung understood his cleverness. Taehyung knew that Jong Woog wouldn't let Bora go that easily. Taehyung decided to go to another location where Jong Woog told him to go. Wonwoo and Jihyo planned to go to Jong Woog's house. Hoseok was with Taehyung. Taehyung told Hoseok to hide in the back of the car. And they called Eighteen News to come. Arin and Myung Ho planned to go to Jong Woog's house. And for the first time Junhui planned for reporting and he was ready to go with his team. Eighteen news planned to record all of these. They all were whole prepared.