Chapter 6

Scene 1

Three of them  were granted bail. Lawyer Min Yoongi and Kwon Soonyoung gave an interview to the media in this regard.

Journalist 1:Why did you suddenly arrange bail for them?

Yoongi: Because from all the evidence we have, we understand that they did not kill anyone. And the police did not have any evidence that they committed murder at first. But they were arrested as suspects.

Journalist 2: But three bodies were found in the house of one and on the roof of the house of two.

Soonyoung: This does not mean that they killed them.

Journalist 3: You said a while ago that you have evidence. What kinds of evidence do you have that you are so sure that they are not murderers?

Yoongi: We will proclaim everything to the media. In any case, not now. Give us some time. You must show restraint for a couple of days. Since we have not completed this case yet. I think that's the end of today. We can't say more than that.

                        Scene 2

Lee Chan was watching the news. His father came and sat beside him. Chan just took a glance at him.

"Lee Chan, can we talk?"

"I'm watching the news."

"Please."

"What?"

"I'm sorry for hiding everything from you. We didn't tell you because we thought you would be sad. And back then you were one year old. So we never got a chance to tell you. Think about it, did we do something wrong?"

"No. You didn't do anything incorrectly. On the off chance that I were from your perspective, possibly I would do exactly the same thing. Be that as it may, I've been in depression since the time I discovered who am I really.  I can't accept it. You would feel the same way if you were in my place. Also, says thanks to You've thoroughly taken care of me."

"I know. I've a request for you. Will you accept it?"

"What?"

"I want to see my son Lee Chan again. Please.. do this for your mother, for me and for your four brothers. They are missing you.Many things happen in life, but it is the job of the wise to adapt to everything. I am proud, I have been able to make you a good person. My brother and sister in law may be watching us as the brightest stars in the sky. They want the same as I want. Can you please try it for us?"

"Alright I'll try."

His father patted his back.

                       Scene 3

"Why do you care? Do you like my sister?"

"Yes. But please don't tell her, Hyung."

"Why?"

"I need more time."

"You stayed at my house, thanks for that."

"I wanted to protect her."

"How long have you loved my sister?"

"10 years."

"Daebak! But you didn't dare to tell her."

Bora came at that time. 

"Oppa, I'm going to the office."

"Oh...you two will go together?"

"Yes. Kim Taehyung will go with me?"

"Taehyung!! What? Why did you call him that way! You should call him SIR."

"Oppa…."

Taehyung stopped her.

"Hyungnim, I told her to call me that way."

"You're well prepared. ...(Hoseok muttered)

Seokjin called Taehyung. The phone call went to the speaker by mistake.

"Yah!!! Kim Taehyung, where are you?"

Taehyung was really embarrassed. He hung up the call and called back to Seokjin,

"Hyung, I'm coming to the company. Talk to you later."

Hoseok looked at Bora, Bora was shocked. Hoseok said,

"Bora, go now. And call me. I'll pick you up."

Taehyung said,

"Don't worry Hyungnim. Our company's driver will drive her safely."

"Is it for only her or for all the female employees?"

"I arranged it for all of the female staff."

"Good then."

                       Scene 4

Jihyo went to her brother Jimin's house with Wonwoo. 

"Where have you been all this time?"

"Police station, Hoseok Oppa's house, at my office. I have a lot of places to stay."

"Oh..."

"Oppa, are you okey?"

"No. I just want to kill the culprit."

Wonwoo sighed and said,

"You didn't see his face. Right?"

"Yes. I didn't even see him. He was covered with black mask."

"It will not be easy to catch him. We have to be patient."

"I lost my Nayeon….."

"You're not alone, hyung. You can trust us. We will find him anyway. We have already started to prepare everything."