Chapter 19

Scene 1

"Our lawyer Hansol ssi has found a locket, there is a photo of you and yours family, you have a twin brother. Where is he? Who are you actually?" Wonwoo asked.

Im Jong Shin gave a savage smile.

"I have every proof. But I want to hear everything from you."

"Officer Jeon Wonwoo, I couldn't kill your shitty girlfriend today. You're quite lucky."

Wonwoo's face turned red, he couldn't control his anger, he grabbed Jong Shin's collar. Joshua stopped him.

"Wonwoo, calm down. It's even a start. Okey...I will ask him questions."

Joshua's time

"You're Im Jong Shin. And you used brother's identity now. But where is your brother?"

"Dead....."

"So, you killed him."

"Six months ago."

"You have the reason. That's why you're doing this. What's the reason?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"You have already told me that you killed your brother six months ago. If you think we won't know anything if you don't say something then you are wrong."

Jong Shin gave his savage smile again.

"I should not have loved Bora. She is the reason I am here. Fuck...." he muttered.

Wonwoo & Joshua both heard it.

Joshua surprised,

"Bora!!!!!!"

Wonwoo just glanced at him. Wonwoo showed other girls photos who were not still found.

"Im Jong Shin, where are they?"

"I don't know these girls."

"You kidnapped them. Now you're saying you don't know them."

"I didn't kidnap these girls."

"What?"

"Yes. I didn't kidnap them." He was talking casually.

Joshua added,

"You kidnapped ten girls in T Town. Where are they? You murdered two of them."

"I kidnapped six girls. Not ten. And I killed two of six."

"Why are you smiling?"

"Because they deserved to suffer too."

"You're pathetic. Where are the other four then?"

"In **** location."

"You're not lying. Right?"

"No. I am not lying. You already got me."

"So, what's the reason you're doing this?"

"Do you really think I will tell you?"

"You have to. Or..."

"Or? Do what you want but I won't tell you anything. Fuck off."

                       Scene 2

Kim Seok-Jin's wedding day.

Everyone was present there. Myung Ho was Mingyu's senior at uni. Mingyu was so close to him. When Myung Ho saw Mingyu, they both hugged each other.

"Sunbaenim!! You came!!!!"

"Why not? Mingyu, you look so nice today. Anyway, where is Seokmin?"

"Oh. He is there..... he is talking with my brothers. Where is Ryujin noona?"

"Oh. She didn't come here. I'm sorry, Mingyu."

"Why? I met her yesterday at work. She was okey."

"Her mother is in hospital."

"What happened?"

"Acidity problem. Don't worry about it. Where are your brothers? I want to talk with them."

"Of course. Come with me, sunbaenim."

                     Scene 3

Bora and Jihyo entered together, and at that time Taehyung and Wonwoo were talking with each other. Wonwoo saw the girls first. He muttered,

"Taehyung ssi, look at them"

They both were staring at their girls at a glance. The girls came in front of them. They both said in same time,

"You look beautiful!"

They couldn't stop looking at them. Wonwoo held Jihyo's hand and Taehyung held Bora's hand.

Namjoon was watching everything from a distance.

"These kids.... Cute...."

Seokjin's ear turned red when he saw his bride was coming towards him. His eyes became teary. Joshua was loving it, he was standing behind. That moment someone called him from the police station. He had to go then. He texted Wonwoo ''Wonwoo, I'm going to the police station now."

Wonwoo saw the message immediately.

                      Off Scene

When Taehyung and Wonwoo were talking.

"Wonwoo ssi, lemme handle this case."

"What do you mean?"

"Well...Business is not my real profession. I'm Lawyer."

"What? Are your really?"

"Yes. I'm. I didn't tell you earlier. But I think it's my time too. Because Bora unfortunately involved here, not only her. All of us. I lost my friend Nayeon. Dahyun got hurt, Jihyo got hurt too."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"Because of my past... Anyway... Sorry for being serious all of a sudden.. ha ha. Enjoy!"

"About your past? What happened?"

"Will tell you later. Okey?"

"Alright."