Dangers

Vachirawit was a highly prized and important name not only in Bangkok, but around the world. Born into a rich family, Bright Vachirawit had always lived a life of privilege and prosperity, growing up to inherit his family's business as an investor of many sorts. Unfortunately, word within the business world swore Bright would never be as great as his father was, due to constantly mixing emotion with business.

Simply put, Bright was highly impatient and prone to getting angry, fast.

And that was exactly why, at nine-thirty-three pm, while visiting The Siam hotel to try and strike a deal with another prominent man in the business world, Bright was seen briskly walking out of a dinner party without so much as saying one word to his potential business partner.

"Bright! Bright, you can't just leave-"

"I can, and I am," Bright replied gruffly, not breaking stride as he walked out of the meeting hall. Mike, Bright's right-hand-man, was right on his heels, protesting in relish.

"But Drake isn't even here yet! You need this deal-"

"Too bad one of his business partners already pissed me off, huh?" Bright interrupted again, stopping on the edge of the curb and looking this way and that.

"I know you get irate easily, I really do. But this is a very wrong decision. Drake is not a patient man, you know this!" Mike exclaimed, slapping his hands together as if he were praying, "Please don't go yet. Your limo is in the back of all the cars here anyway; you won't be able to leave!"

"Then give me your keys," Bright spoke promptly, turning to him and holding his hand out expectantly. Mike's jaw dropped.

"M- my car? Bright, do you even know how to drive? Do you know how to get back to the hotel?"

"Yes. Now give me your keys," Bright responded impatiently, flexing the fingers on his outstretched hand.

"Bu-"

"I will fire you," Bright threatened, his eyebrow twitching violently. Mike gulped and gave in rather reluctantly, shoving his hand in his pocket and resurfacing it with a silver key. Bright snatched it from his hands, and started walking down the rows of cars, "Where is it?"

"Right there," Mike answered, sighing, "Please reconsider this."

Bright slipped into the leather interior, and felt the engine roar to life when he turned the key in the ignition.

"See you tomorrow, Mike" Bright bid farewell with a tight nod of his head, and then sped off into the night.

-

Win Metawin had a fairly normal childhood and was raised in a middle-class family. His life was dramatically changed, however, when he decided to cut off all ties with his family and run away with a wealthy man because he was 'in love.' That 'love' was cut short when the man got married, and Win, too ashamed to go crawling back home, tried to make it alone.

Despite the fact he was highly intelligent, it was a rough world, and no one wanted a kid with no money. Which was why Win had turned to prostitution. It was a dangerous game, but Win played it well, and after meeting good friends and establishing a life for himself, Win was slowly forgetting how to live any other way.

One of those good friends, though, was screaming for a punch in the face at the moment.

"Hey, hey, I needed that money!" Green protested, arms up in defense and managing to look apologetic. Win's eyes glared fiercely at him.

"Yeah, for drugs. Green, you just spent our rent. I had to climb out a window so the landlord wouldn't ask me for it!" Win admonished, beyond irritated.