Cherry

Bright turned his head to the side, and then twisted his body until Win was once again in his line of sight.

"... say that again?"

Win raised a brow.

"Ah, did that catch your attention? Bright is such a perv~" Win replied, absentmindedly rubbing at the lacy external layer of his dress.

The corner of Bright's lips quirked up for a split second. Turning completely back around, the older man walked forward, socks padding gently across the carpet.

"Did you just say you were wearing a thong?" Bright prodded, watching the dark brunette grin and push himself off the door frame. The dress-clad man casually swung his arms behind his back and swayed on the heels of his feet.

"Mhm. Satin. Cherry red," Win invitingly, choosing to step back right as Bright reached out for him, "Ah, but, if you like the guy me, I'd better go change into some boxers."

"Win-" Bright tried again to grab hold of the man, but Win had retreated once more, a playful gleam dancing in his eyes. Win bolted right at Bright's next movement, running in the bedroom with a laugh escaping his lips.

Bright felt his mouth stretch into a smile as he followed, pleased that Win planned to end the chase early by jumping on the bed and crawling across it. With a hand on his chest to hold the dress properly in place, Win had just enough time to turn his back to the bed before Bright was towering over him, on hand next to his head while the other curled gently around his side.

"Was this meant to seduce me?" Bright asked lowly, bringing the hand resting on Win's side up to his exposed leg, sliding down the smooth skin and stopping just as he dipped underneath the bunched-up fabric on Win's waist.

The hand was extremely hot on Win's thigh.

"Well I did choose the color you seem to love on me," Win whispered back, hands reaching up to unbutton Bright's dress shirt, "And since we didn't go all the way last night..."

"I'll take that as a yes," Bright grunted, grabbing hold of both Win's thighs and dragging him forward. Win immediately lifted his hips and wrapping his legs around Bright's torso, making the dress slide down more.

At the sight of red, Bright pushed at the fabric until the thong was revealed. It was very much red, and not big enough to encase the top of Win's dick, of which was beginning to show signs of arousal. Feeling his own arousal stirring, Bright teasingly ran his finger up and down the tip of the pink head. A soft murmur came from Win's lips, urging Bright to cup the satin-covered, budding erection and softly coax it with his palm.

"Ah... the satin feels really good..." Win commented, rolling his hips into the touch as he placed his hands on Bright's bent knees.

Bright bit the inside of his cheek. With Win flush against him like this, every roll of the hips the man did was grinding into his dick, stirring it to life rather quickly. Bright wrapped his hand around Win's dick, keeping the satin in place beneath his palm, and pumped.

Win gasped, lying his head back on the pillow as the mixture of the tough grip and the soft fabric made his body tingle. He wasn't even going to bring up the fact he was the prostitute here; not this time. If Bright wanted to do this out of his own free will, then damn it, Win was going to let him.

And enjoy it.

Bright watched a bead of precum collect on the hard red head in front of him, as he lazily jerked his hips forward, searching for the delicious friction Win's body was giving him.

"Turn over," Bright said suddenly, halting his hand. Win whined before unwinding his legs from Bright's waist and scrambling to get on his knees.

"Bright really is a pervert," Win chuckled, though he was perfectly alright with that. Bright could order him around all night if he wanted. Seeing Bright assertive was quickly becoming Win's kink. The dark brunette usually hated assertive clients, because they tried to play the role of God. Each demand was made by the sheer power of the situation, knowing they had bought a person, and it made Win sick.