Outfits

Bright was in a bad mood.

Everyone in the office knew it, and stayed out of his way. Mike was unfortunately his partner, and could not do such a thing.

"I got a call from Drake's secretary this morning," Mike started, watching with wary eyes as Bright crumpled pieces of paper into wads and played a one-on-one basketball game with the trash can, "He's willing to meet up with you again tomorrow evening. With great consideration, he thought talking about the issue over dinner would be more pleasing than a crowded hall of people."

A wad of paper soared through the air and hit the rim of the trashcan before falling to the floor. Bright scowled.

"Mike you know that once dad takes control of his company, he's going to tear it apart, right?" Bright asked, leaning back in his plush chair and staring at the ceiling.

"Erm... yes?" Mike replied, wondering where Bright was going with this.

Bright stared at the ceiling for a little longer before rolling his chair over to a computer. One click of the mouse brought the computer humming to life, and with a few clicks and punches of the keys, Bright leaned back again.

"Did you know that Drake's company gives five percent of their earnings to charity? More specifically, to kids with no homes?"

"I... didn't know that?"

"He has to be at least a little emotional to do such a thing, hm? How much of our money goes to charity? None."

"Maybe that's why he is suffering from some financial difficulty right now?"

"And yet he doesn't stop giving that five percent. Instead, he's forced to make offers to bigger companies to keep his company alive. Father knows how to manipulate words, so Drake thinks merging with us is a good idea."

"And we'll get all his profits. It's how business works, Bright."

Bright glared at the desk in front of him.

"... you liar. My problems haven't gone away," Bright muttered half-heartedly.

Mike blinked, thoroughly confused.

"Uh... did I say they would...?" Mike asked.

"Not you."

Mike looked around the room. They were the only two in there.

"... Bright, are you feeling alright?" Mike asked, eyebrows scrunched together.

"Just tell Drake that I'll be there tomorrow night," Bright sighed.

Win, decked back up in his black shirt, short shorts, and boots, made his way down to the hotel lobby with a white envelope held in his hand. Purposefully ignoring the prying eyes, he strutted his way to the front counter and placed the envelope on top of the smooth surface.

"... may I help you?" The lady behind the counter asked, trying her best to keep a smile plastered on her face.

"I'm leaving this here for Green Gun. He'll be here to pick it up sometime, hopefully, today," Win explained cheerfully. He felt on top of the world being able to leave money for his friend and having tons of baht in his pocket that he planned to spend with a flourish.

"Yes sir," the lady said, taking hold of the envelope. With a quick pat on the counter, Win turned around and made his way out of the hotel lobby. He unknowingly brushed arms with the manager of the hotel during his exit, who watched him leave through skeptical eyes.

"... Suzuki, do you know that man?" Aof inquired, glancing from the man's retreating form to the woman behind the counter.

"No sir, I don't."