Surprises

Bright closed his eyes as a tongue traced the outside of his ear.

"... I have work tomorrow morning..." Bright said, though the soft tone of his voice held no objection.

Win nibbled at his ear before pulling back, locking eyes with Bright as he lifted the brunette's hand to his mouth and wrapped his lips around two fingers, relaxing his throat to slide down the digits seductively.

Bright bit the inside of his cheek before wrapping an arm around Win's torso and sitting up. The dark brunette carefully slid down in his lap, knees digging into the mattress on either side of Bright's hips.

"Alright," Bright said with a ghost of a smile, "You win."

The brunette withdrew his fingers and Win chuckled.

"I always win," Win replied, wrapping his arms around Bright's shoulders, "Mmm..!"

Bright reached around him and slid the wet fingers inside, meeting little resistance from the softened muscles. Win gently rocked, both into Bright's fingers and to rub their dicks together, feeling them get harder with each brush of skin.

Bright tilted his head to the side to lay on Win's, breathing in a faint hint of strawberry shampoo. He then molded his mouth on the junction where Win's shoulder and neck met, and sucked.

Win whimpered, rolling his hips a couple more times to relish in that incredible friction before pulling back. Bright's lips detached from the pale skin, and he could see a bright red mark where he had just worked.

Win reached underneath him, grabbing hold of the hard arousal, guiding it to his entrance. Bright nearly wanted to close his eyes and let the feeling of that wondrous heat take him over, but he couldn't shut his eyelids if he tried.

Not when he was watching Win's face as he went down on him. With his face blushed, his eyes half-lidded, his mouth barely open to breath rugged breaths, his pink tongue darting out to wet those soft pink lips...

It hit Bright that this was the first time he actually got to see Win's expression completely wrapped in pleasure. He'd always taken the man from the back, and now...

Bright hissed when Win tightened on him, a soft smiling on his moist lips as he lifted himself, then loosened as he dropped. Fuck, that felt amazing, even with a slow pace.

Win wrapped his arms around Bright's shoulders again, continuing that same pattern as he bounced in Bright's lap, softly panting. Bright slid his hands up Win's legs, lifting the cum-stained dress up. He nearly groaned when he found himself staring at Win's rolling hips and gently bouncing dick inside the thong.

"Heh, my prude is nowhere to be found," Win teased.

"Your fault," Bright replied, letting the dress fall and bringing his hands up to tweak Win's hardened nipples. Win's breath caught when the nubs were pinched.

"I like... it though," Win said, eyes darting away in the split moment he hesitated. He had almost said 'I like you though', but stopped when his chest tightened.

"Of course you do," Bright sighed with a smile, "And as much as I like this..."

Win stilled when Bright grabbed at him, one hand drifting up to support his neck as he changed their position. The soft sheets hit Win's back, and he clung to Bright as the taller man towered over him, still buried inside. Win would never say it out loud, but he loved Bright over him like this. He felt warm and protected.

The dark brunette arched up when Bright started moving inside of him, in and out, out and in, as Win moaned and Bright grunted, Win's fingers digging into Bright's back and Bright's eyes hazily watching every little expression on Win's face. Their bodies gently swayed back and forth amongst the thrusts, chests heaving and the material of the dress swishing, until their trembling bodies reached their peaks and released for the second time that night.