Dinner

"Aof!"

Aof was startled at the yell and something hitting him square in the back. Sending an apologetic look to the party he had been speaking to, he turned around in barely-contained annoyance. His eyebrows shot up at the sight of Win holding a massive amount of bags in his hands, decked in an ironed polo and designer blue jeans.

"... Win?" Aof questioned, muttering a quick 'excuse me' to the people he was talking to before shuffling away with Win.

"Sorry for interrupting and all, but I wanted to say thanks for the other day," Win said with a grin, setting some of the bags on the ground to stand more comfortably, "Though I have to say, you have a very odd taste in friends."

Aof pushed his hands in his pockets, pondering. That was an awful lot of stuff for a sexual convenience. He was intrigued to think what Bright Vachirawit was up to.

"I'm glad I was able to assist you. And probably even more glad you don't have to walk around this hotel dressed as you were."

"I looked sexy in those clothes and you know it. But these aren't bad either," Win responded, twirling around.

Aof cleared his throat, a ghost of a smile on his lips.

"I'm glad things are going well for you. Now, if you'll excuse m-"

"No, no, wait!" Win interrupted, holding his hands up, "I was actually wondering if you could help me again."

Aof raised a brow.

It wasn't until a little after three-thirty that Win got back in the penthouse. With a tired huff, he threw all of his bags on the couch.

'I'm never going to remember all of that,' Win thought mournfully, joining his bags on the couch. Spreading his arms out along the back, he tilted his head to stare up at the ceiling, going over everything his mind had just taken in.

He had asked Aof to teach him dinner etiquette. Win didn't have the faintest idea about how to act in a fancy place like that, and though just yesterday he really wouldn't have cared, he understood that this business deal was apparently very important to Bright. He didn't want to become a bother.

Not to mention, ever since that lady at the store called him trash, he'd been compelled to prove her wrong. Even though she'd never witnessed it.

... well...

Win's lips split into a wide smile at the memory from earlier today, while he was on his way back from shopping...

"Sir, I am the store manager. How may I help you?"

"Ah, yes, well. See all these bags?" Win asked gesturing to the bags of clothing at his feet. At the manager's nod, Win continued, "These bags could have easily been filled with things from your store. However, that lady over there," Win pointed to the woman who had so rudely called him trash and kicked him out, "was incredibly rude to me yesterday. Rest assured that I will never buy from this store again, and I will make sure to inform my colleagues of this as well."

The manager looked flustered, staring disapprovingly over at the woman.

"I am truly very sorry for the inconvenience, sir. If you would reconsider, I will have a much more respectful person serve yo-"

"No need. But I would have a word with that woman, if I were you. Just in case she tries to chase off more customers," Win said while picking up his bags. With a smile, he turned and walked out of the store, only to stop outside and glance in the glass window.

The manager had walked up to the woman in question, looking very displeased. The woman looked confused, then embarrassed, then shocked when she turned and caught Win's eyes.