0.1

Louis makes his way into the café, like every other morning before he goes to work or sometimes whenever he craves hot tea. "Hey Louis!" Jade waves, smiling wide.

"Hey jade, can I have the same tea as usual?" Louis speaks with a smile in return. "You sure can, Tomlinson."

"Thank you and here you go." Louis thanked her, giving her the money.

"Here's your tea, have a good day Lou" Jade says, handing Louis the steaming hot tea. "You too, bye." Louis walks out, pushing open the glass door. He wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone, spilling his hot tea on the stranger.

"Oh god I'm so sorry!" Louis gasped; apologizing repeatedly, attempting to wipe the strangers damped clothes with his sleeve. The stranger clenched his teeth, hissing as the steaming hot tea soaked through his clothes, burning his chest and stomach. "It's fine don't worry about it"

Louis looks up at the very attractive guy, who as bright green eyes. Louis mentally shook his head, getting rid of those perverted thoughts.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Louis asks genuinely concerned.

"I'll be fine" The attractive stranger spoke.

" I don't really believe... tea was boiling hot." Louis states, giving a nervous smile to the tall man. "I live right across the road um how about you come and get your self cleaned up... i mean if you want, you don't have to erm." Louis rambled on. "ok sure" The stranger chuckles.

Louis leads the curly haired lad in to the neat house, taking him upstairs into his bedroom. "take a seat, I'll be back" Louis orders before going into the bathroom to get the first aid kit. The tea was boiling hot so he was pretty sure he has some kind of burn. "Could you t-take your um shirt off?" Louis stutters, holding his breath. The stranger goes to unbutton his shirt, one by one. Louis shudders as he stares at the sexy guy's fit body. "Lay down for me"

"If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" The curly haired lad asked, laying down. "I don't mind... Louis Tomlinson" Louis scoops some cream on his finger, smoothing it on his stomach first.The curly haired lad hisses in pain. "Sorry, I should've warned you" Louis apologizes. "Stop apologizing, its fine and I'm Harry Styles"

"I know who you are Mr pop star" Louis chuckles. Harry frowned "what?"

"I know who you are, my sisters are huge fans" Louis repeated. "Oh how come you're not going crazy?" Harry questions. "I said my sisters are fans not me, though I do think you have a great voice". Harry blushes "oh thank you".

" your welcome" Louis finishes up putting the first aid kit on the nightstand. "How do you know-"

"I use to be a nurse" Louis cut him off. Harry stares at Louis, taking in his features and wow did he look so angelic. Harry slowly leans forward, capturing Louis' lips with his. "Why did you do that?" Louis whispered. "I-i don't know, I just um" Harry stuttered, pulling away. "Harry it's okay, just why did you do it?" Louis cooed. "You're just so different from the others and so pretty. You're the only person that didn't freak out when you saw me" Harry explained. "I didn't freak out because I didn't really have a reason too... I don't care if you're famous honestly, to me you're a person, like me"

"Can I kiss you again?" Harry then asks. "Go ahead" Louis laughs. Harry leans forward, smashing their lips together. This time though Louis kissed back. Harry licks Louis' bottom lip, asking for entrance. Louis parted his lips letting Harry slip his tongue in. They pulled away, heavy breathing. "You know what's weird? I barely know you, yeah fuck the fact you're famous, and we kissed twice" Louis points out. "Yeah you're right, go out to dinner with me?"

"I'd love to... But no" Louis answered "Why not?" Harry sounded hurt. "I'm sorry, it's not that I don't find you attractive, you're way too attractive. But you're a singer and you're big in media , Harry"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... I don't think it's a good idea." Louis explained. "Because I'm famous and because we could get caught by a paparazzi, I get it but that's why I have my management"

"No Harry it's not that... Because I don't want people to think I'm using you because you're famous" Louis finally spills. "Does it really matter what they think, you and I know you're not" Harry stated. "yeah ok..."

"I'll pick you up at,6?" Harry offers. Louis nods. "And thank you for helping me" Harry thanked him. "No problem, I was the one who spilled hot tea on you"

"You know Louis I've never met anyone like you, you're so sweet, kind, and you get me"

"Well that's just who I am" Louis says. Harry smiled at him, staring into his sparkling bright blue eyes. "I think I should go, I'll see you at 6" Harry spoke up, getting up from the bed. "Uh yeah, here" Louis grabbed Harry's shirt handing it to him. "Thanks, can I have your number?" Louis gives him his number, as Harry buttons his shirt on.

"Thanks I'll text you"

+

hey guys! sorry for not being active if you dont know i have a baby and i am married so i am extremely busy but my husband got me into writing again and actually made me this book cover. 

I am rewriting every story and correcting every error and making them more interesting and maybe longer. Also will be releasing new books so stay in tune. 

i have received so many beautiful messages from you guys and want to say thank you for the support love you guys so so so much!! 

here some pics of my boy cause he is too cute