0.12

Cancelled

The interview was cancelled, so Harry and Louis could stay home and relax. Louis' belly is still flat, though he did gain like 6 pounds. 

He should probably tell Harry now, but Louis wants to tell Harry on his birthday, since its in a couple of months.

Any he is so lucky Harry hasn't suspected a thing.

"I can't wait for you to come out, I want to see your lovely face and hold you in my arms." Louis talks to the blueberry sized baby, that's inside his stomach.

"I love you so much, baby"

~

"Oh my god!!" Louis screams from upstairs, startling Harry, who was in the living room watching TV.

Harry jumps up from the couch, running upstairs. "What happened?"

"There's a fucking big spider, in the bathroom"

"Oh come on, it can't be that big" Harry goes in, instantly spotting the huge spider.

"Oh fuck that's big"

"Told ya"

"Kill it, Harry" Louis whines.

"Fine"

Harry does kill it, earning kisses from Louis. "My hero, I love you"

"I love you too" 

Louis hooks his arms around Harry's neck, moving his lips with Harry's. Harry's arms around Louis' small waist, gently pulling him closer.

" Mmm I think you deserve a reward, don't you think?" Louis' hands now wondered down Harry's chest, down his torso and stopped above his groin, putting a bit of pressure.

Harry groans, closing his eyes shut. Louis unbuttons his jeans, pulling the zipper down.

He pulled his pants down, and his boxers. He then takes Harry reddening hard cock in his hand, twisting his wrist. Louis teasingly ran his tongue at the tip, tasting the pre cum.

He takes Harry whole, bobbing his head as he looked directly at Harry. Harry was a wreck, moaning uncontrollably, bucking his hips forward. It wasn't long for him to reach his orgasm.

Louis pulls away, pulling Harry's boxers up. Harry lifts his pants up, buttoning it.

" come 'ere, love" Harry pulls Louis in for a kiss, pulling away with a smile.

~

"What the hell, Harry?! The sink is like right there"

"Then put it in your self" Harry shrugged, walking away.

Louis' jaw clenched, and he growled, grabbing the mug and putting it in the sink himself, before he went back to cleaning the kitchen.

After he was sure the kitchen was clean enough, he puts everything away. He opens the fridge, searching for something to make for dinner.

Ah! macaroni and cheese with mash potatoes sound fine. He grabs the butter and cheese, closing the fridge door. He puts them on the square counter that sat in the middle of the kitchen. He then searches the cabniets for the Noddles and then gets the patatoes.

"Mac n cheese for dinner?" Harry asks walking into the kitchen, opening the fridge, grabbing a water bottle.

"Yeah"

"Mmm" Harry goes to peck Louis' lips, grouping his bum. "Harry!" Louis squeaked, slapping him in the arm.

"Oops Clumsy me" Harry smirked, Louis rolling his eyes, pulling away.

Harry walks away, "I love you" he shouts.

"Yeah yeah I love you too"

To be continued...

+

[518 words]