0.7

(5months)

Moving in

Harry thrusts into Louis hard and fast, the familiar feeling forming at the pit of his stomach.

"Oh fuck, harry" Louis moaned, clinging onto Harry.

"Oh baby, so close" Harry groans against Louis' neck. He gave one last thrust before cumming into the condom.

Louis came hard onto his torso, moaning loud. Harry pulls out, taking the condom off, throwing it in the trash before laying down beside Louis.

"I love you" Louis whispered, pecking Harry's lips.

"I love you too"

"Move in with me?" Harry then blurts, taking Louis by surprise.

"What?"

"Move in with me, you said you liked the house soo... Move in with me"

"I don't know, this is your house Harry" Louis says.

"And yours. Please?" Harry begged.

"Fine" Louis smiles, kissing Harry on the cheek.

Harry leans in, capturing Louis' lips with his.

"Let's go eat, I'm starving"

"Alright"

They get up from the bed, quickly getting dress before heading downstairs. "What should we eat" Harry mumbles to himself.

They both soon decide on spaghetti, eating while they chat.

"You really need to clean your room, Harold"

"You sound like my mom" Harry states.

Louis laughs. "But for you i will... Tomorrow" Harry says.

"Aww that's my boy" Louis cooed.

Harry blushes, pecking Louis' cheek.

"About my mom, she wants to meet you"

"What? Really? Wait then you have to meet my mom" Louis stated.

"Sure"

~

"What the hell, harry?" Louis squeaked as Harry pulls the shower curtains open.

"Did I scare you?" He asks, giggling.

"Uh yeah"

Harry steps in, closing the shower curtains. He pulls Louis to him, kissing him on the lips.

Harry sucks on Louis' tongue, moaning. He grips Louis' bum, pinning him to the wall.

"Harry" Louis breathes heavily. He wraps his legs around Harry's waist, pulling him closer.

Harry lined his hard cock with Louis' hole, slamming in all at once. "HARRY!"

"Oh fuck" Harry grunts, thrusting in and out.

"Uh yeah Harry" Louis moaned. Harry bites Louis' shoulder, overwhelmed at the amount of pleasure.

Harry whimpers, yes literally whimpers as he tried so hard to calm himself, the feeling ways just too much, it felt so good, he had to pull out.

Louis watched Harry closely, kissing him sweetly. Harry pushes back in, shutting his eyes close. Louis cries out as Harry hits his prostate.

"Oh my god, Louis" Harry gaped as Louis clenched as hard as he could, wanting to make Harry cry out from pleasure.

"Oh shit Louis, oh god" Harry whimpers again.

Harry was in tears the pressure was too much, literally eyes watery. "Please please no Louis!" Harry grumbles not making any sense.

"Bed bed Louis" Harry pulls out, turning off the water. He roughly grabs Louis, carrying him to the bed and throwing him. He climbed on the bed, spreading Louis' legs.

Harry pushes in to Louis, roughly thrusting in and out. There skin slapping against one another. Louis not being able to control his moans, letting his pornographic moans slip.

"Fuck yeah" Harry growls, biting Louis' shoulder, fingers bruisingly gripping his thigh's.

Louis pulls Harry down into a hard kiss, pulling at Harry's curls.

"Fuck I love you so fucking much!" Harry cries out, cumming deep into Louis.

"I love you too!"

To be continued...

+

[549 words]