0.17

Really short

It's been two weeks, two weeks without Harry.

Rumors began to spread, their break up was in every magazine, though they were lies.

Well that was until Harry opens his mouth in an interview.

Louis watches the screen on his laptop, earphones plunged in.

Interviewer: There are thousands of rumors spreading about you and Louis breaking up. What happened?

Harry: um well... We did break up, it was really hard to do but it was for the best.

Interviewer: hmm well some of your fans are a bit angry about that... Also they are worried about Louis, he hasn't been on any social media after the incident with the paparazzi, I don't know if you heard about it?

Oh fuck... Louis thought.

Harry: uh no I haven't

Interviewer: oh...I don't know if Louis would want me to say anything, but there a loads of videos of it... So apparently Louis was mobbed by fans and paparazzi and honestly I felt really bad. He was asked questions and one question was. Are you really carrying Harry Styles baby? And he started to cry and ran... It was really heartbreaking [her voice cracked, she began to tear up].

Interviewer: I'm sorry [she gets up and walks away].

Random guy: cut the camera [the screen goes black for a second before returning to them two]

Interviewer: I'm gonna be honest, I'm pretty upset you two broke up, I'm a hardcore Larry shipper, as you can tell [laughs] what do you have to say about the incident?

Harry: I'm pretty upset, he didn't deserve any of that. He's a sweet person and he shouldn't have been treated that way... Um about the question, im not sure if its true or not but he never told me anything about it.

Interviewer: if Louis was pregnant would you take part of caring for the child?

Harry: of cousre, it is my child after all.

Interviewer: I've noticed you haven't been on Twitter either or any social media, so I'm sure you don't know anything of what's happened but I'm not gonna say anything. You should see for yourself. [She gets a paper, filled with things of what people and fans have said online] I'm gonna read you some of it and if you don't mind, share with us what you think?

Harry nods.

Interviewer: this one is from the paparazzi who asks the pregnancy question. I didn't mean to make him upset, I just asked a question and then he ran crying. I've noticed him growing a belly and so I thought he was pregnant. What do you have to say about this?

Harry: um... I've never noticed Louis a belly.

Interviewer: mm. Okay know this one is a fan. What happened? What the hell did you do harry?. Theres also a pretty graphic picture of... Uh Louis' wrist, here. [Hands him the picture]

His eyes widenewidened and his jaw dropped. That picture he was looking at was a picture a paparazzi took, Louis' wrist was covered in old and fresh cuts.

Harry: I-i wow... I didn't know about this

Interviewer: there's a lot you don't. Um this is the last one, I don't want to read the rest cause its alot. This is from a friend of Louis', uh Zayn is it?.he was actually interveiwed and he was asked about Louis. Louis had a lot of problem at home and in the past, which affected him. He does self harm and he is battling anorexia. Its heartbreaking to see your Friend crying to kill him. Louis did try to end his life multiple times, different ways. He tried to OD on sleeping pills and he tried hanging him self, he was so desperate to end his life. Now that the whole situation with Harry, it has gotten way worse, Louis has to be watch 24\ 7. Um the other day he tried to kill himself by drowning but I was in time to grab him.

Interviewer: this is really heartbreaking, I bet for you. Its hard to take in.

Harry: I was never told these things... I knew Louis suffered from an eating disorder but that's all. I'm sorry to here that Louis is going through a tuff time and I'm willing to help.

Interviewer: thats really amazing to hear.

The interview ends shortly and Harry quickly makes his way to the bathroom, where he cried his heart out.

To be continued...

+

That was sad :(

But did you like it?

[752 words]