0.39

This chapter is mostly on Alex.

spending time with Alex

"Be careful okay? I don't want you or Alex getting hurt" Louis says as he pecked Harry's Lips. "I will, I have back up. Don't worry, have fun with Daniel, love you!"

"Love you, have fun!"

~

"You want some?" Harry chuckled as Alex made grabbing hands at him looking at the spoon of strawberry ice cream. Harry feed his son a small amount of ice cream.

Alex then made a face, not a fave of disgust though. Harry laughed at his sons expression, "is it cold, my love?".

Alex then opened his mouth, signaling Harry for more. This time Harry grabbed his from, starting the camera, he clicked record.

"Here" He then fed Alex the small bit of ice cream. This Alex spit it out, face scrunching at the cold ice cream, he brought his small hands to mouth. Harry laughing at his reaction.

He stopped recording, quickly sending the video to Louis.

To: My beautiful Lou

Alex's first time eating ice cream XD x.

From: My beautiful Lou

Aww he's so adorable, I miss you guys xx.

To: My beautiful Lou

We miss you too! We'll be back soon though xx.

"I'll give you more when you finish your cookie, baby" Harry says as he broke a piece of the soft piece of the chocolate chip cookie, feeding to Alex, who happily chewed.

When they finished, they head back home. "Honey I'm home!"

"Harry!!" Louis screamed as he ran to Harry and Alex kissing them both. "I love you... Did you have fun, baby?" Louis asked Alex taking him from Harry.

"I missed my babies" He pouted, pecking Harry's lips. "We missed you too" Harry chuckled.

Alex' first word (yes they grew up, I'm skipping)

"Louis Louis look!!" Harry exclaimed, tapping Louis to get his attention. "What?" Louis asked.

"Look" Harry then softly but fast, tapped Alex' lips, laughing when Alex screamed laughing as well making it sound funny.

"You took are dorks " Louis chuckled at Harry's and his sons silliness, though he grabbed his phone to record them, being careful with Daniel who laid in the middle the bed.

"Again?" Harry repeated his actions, cracking up, stopping. Alex giggling loudly. "Is that funny?"

"Jajaja- gurgles - Dadadada!" Alex screamed happily. Louis and Harry froze in place, phone still recording. "Oh my baby" Harry getting emotional.

"He said it! You love dad Alex?" Louis smiled, "Dadada!" Alex shouted loudly, laughing at the word.

"I love you too, Chummy" Harry pulled the overly excited baby to his chest. "My babies," Harry mumbled pulling Daniel closer to him.

Louis stared in adoration, forgetting all about the camera. "Don't cry, love," Louis says, wiping Harry's tears.

"I just love you guys so much"

Funny basket

"Alex what in the world are you doing?" Louis laughed as he stared at his crazy son, who was shaking his head, laughing.

"You've been spending to much time with daddy" Louis murmured his laughter calming down.

"Leave my son alone, he just a very happy baby. Ain't that right, chummy?" Harry says walking into the laundry room, hugging the laughing baby.

"Whatever! Can you fold these clothes for me?"

"Yeah"

When Harry was done folding and putting the clothes in a green basket he sat the basket down. Though when he did, Alex found it funny and began laughing hysterically.

"Oh lord" Louis laughed. Harry smiled and repeated his actions, adoringly staring at his son.

He loved seeing his babies smile.

+

Sorry if you didn't like this one. The others are gonna kinda be the same. Most of the chapters will have a picture and a video just to make the chapters interesting.

Bye! I'll see if I can update tomorrow morning Or maybe again today.

[931 words]