0.41

Taking care of the boys alone

Louis' mouth was completely healed and he was so relieved that he was able to eat solid food again but more relieved he could now kiss Harry.

"I made breakfast, Harry. Come on get up" Louis mumbled, kissing Harry's sleepy form, patting his tummy.

"I'll be down in a minute" Harry says, his voice raspy and deep. Louis loves Harry's morning voice, it was f'cking sexy. "Okay." Louis then goes downstairs and puts the boys in their eating chair, one by one. He goes to get the baby food, grabbing four different kind and two small baby spoon.

"Which one do you want, Daniel?" Louis asked, holding the four jar of baby food in front of him. Daniel looks at them before reaching out for the last jar. "Yummy mango? Okay... Alex your turn"

Alex, of course picks the Apple strawberry banana one, "just like your daddy" Louis chuckled. He then puts the other two away.

Harry runs downsatirs, making his way to the table where his boys sat. "Morning, boys" Harry pecked both their heads. "Morning, Lou" Harry says, grabbing Louis by the waist when he passed by, kissing him on the lips, grabbing a handful of his bum.

Louis squealed, slapping Harry's hands away. "Harry not in front of the boys"

Harry chuckled pulling away from him. He goes to sit down, and starts eating. "I have to go to the studio today" Harry stated as he chewed down on his food. Louis nodded as he fed Daniel a spoon full of yummy mangos.

+++

"I love you... Be careful."

"I love too, I will... Bye boys love you"

When the door closed, Louis sighed missing his Harry already. "So what should we do today boys!"

Louis made his way to the living room, setting both boys carefully in the play pin. He then grabbed the soft fluffy SpongeBob blanket, he moved the table away, with a slight struggle before laying the soft blanket down. Placing some of their favorite toys, Louis took Daniel and placed him on the blanket before doing the same with Alex.

He watched as the twins played, making small gurgle sounds. Louis smiled because he sure was lucky to have such a beautiful family. Two boys and Harry. Louis would have never thought.

Though marriage wasn't a thing for Louis. It scared the living daylights out of him. Yeah he has joked about it before but he didn't actually mean it. I mean Louis does understand why couples get married but they soon end up grabbing each others throat and yelling profanity at one another. Louis didn't want that.

His childhood was mostly his parents screaming and cursing at each other until they divorced. Louis has only seen the effects on what marriage could do to a couple, never the good side.

Harry on the other hand, loves the idea of marriage. He's constantly talking about it, like he's giving Louis a clue that he wants to get married. Louis doesn't have the guts to say no or even tell Harry he doesn't like the idea of getting married.

Especially when Harry is this huge celebrity. Louis wasn't dumb, he knows what will or could happen and he wasn't going to let it happen.

Just the thought of what could happen made Louis tear up.

He couldn't lose Harry, his Harry....

+

Oh my god I'm so fucking sorry! I haven't update for so long. I hope you forgive me.

Happy fourth of July guys! Are you excited?!

My birthday is getting so close. Its on July 25, I can't wait!

I hope you liked this, I know its short and boring and really late but next chapter I promise it will have drama.

Bye! Love you and happy fourth of July!!

[635 words]