0.23

Vine

The fans as been begging Harry or Louis to make a vine account. Louis did not like the idea of posting six second videos. Harry however loved the idea, he could post videos of Louis being cute and adorable.

Though Louis didn't really mind whenever Harry would video tape him, as long as Harry liked taking videos then he's okay with it.

Harry posted two videos so far and both of them had Louis in it. The first one was when Louis interrupted by asking Harry a question in the background.

Video 1:

"Yay! I made a vine!" He cheered.

"Harry love!! Where's my glasses?!"

"Over here!" He grabbed the black framed glasses from the coffee table.

"Oh thank you, love you"

"Love you too, boo bear"

Then the video stopped, most of the comments were fans, fangirling about Louis and Harry saying I love you too each other or about how cute Louis sounds.

Video 2:

Fans has been asking Harry to post videos of Louis and him kissing. So he did.

"Lou Lou, you love me?"

"Of course, I love you so much.you're my baby" Louis walked behind Harry, who sat on the couch. He pulled Harry's head back, by his cheek. Kissing him deeply.

"I love you too"

∆∆∆

Harry, Louis, Ed, and Niall were watching a movie in the living room. Harry and Louis laying down, cuddling on the couch across from niall and Ed.

They were so cute together, honestly. Ed took out his phone, pretending to use it. He opened the vine app and got the camera ready.

How ironic it was when he began recording, Harry was trying 'comfort' Louis.

He slipped his hands under Louis' shirt, pressing his crotch against Louis' bum. "Harry stop" Louis whispered.

Harry then whispered something in his ear, sounding like a "please". Kissing Louis' neck.

Louis laughed silently, mumbling a soft "No, Not in the mood"

Harry sighed, pouting but stopped his action.

Ed quickly post it, writing the caption as "haha just got rejected"

People began commenting, revining.

Tbh this was really hot

Haha Harry's face though

They are so cute

Oh my fucking god this video is life!

∆∆∆

This time it was Lou Teasdale who posted a vine video of Louis and Harry. Actually she posted five.

Harry and Louis were walking on the side walk, in front of her, holding hands. "Give me a Piggie back ride" Louis says as he hopped on to Harry's back. Harry held his thighs as he continued to walk.

Lou titled it 'such a gentlemen'.

The second video was Harry trying out some clothes.

"You look good in this, just button up the shirt" Louis reached out to button up Harry's shirt, leaving the first two.