0.18

"Oh Harry...he didn't tell you did he?" Anne sighed.

"Tell me what, mom?" Harry cried.

Anne took out something from her bag, handing it to Harry. Harry took it, it was wrapped.

"Open it. It was Louis' birthday present for you. He was gonna give it to you when you came home"

Harry ripping the wrapping paper, opening the box, revealing three pregnancy test and an ultrasound. He grabbed them, putting the box to the side.

All three of the pregnancy test say positive. "Oh my god" Harry sobbed, shaking his head.

"H-how long?"

"Right now he's... He's seven-teen weeks."

"What the fuck?!? Why didn't he tell me?!" Harry grew angry.

"Harry calm down... Louis tried telling you, he really did but he was always interrupted... So he tried telling you on your birthday but you had to tour... He was gonna tell you when you came back but"

"But I broke up with him... God I'm so stupid!"

"No you're not, its not you're fault"

"I need him, mom... I need to get him back... Oh my god he tried to him self while pregnant!!"

He remembers what the Interviewer told him last week, about what Zayn said.

"What?!?" Anne gasped.

"I have to go, I have to go get Louis" Harry gets up from the couch ready to walk out that door.

"Harry wait!"

Harry turned around, to look at his Mom. "What?"

"Be careful with him"

"I will, I promise"

With that said Harry rums out the door and to his car.

∆∆∆

Harry jumps out of the car, running to the front door.

He knocks on the door, repeatingly. Until the door opened. Louis opened it all the way, eyes widen when he saw Harry.

"W-what are you doing here? Thought you were suppose to be touring?"

Harry shakes his head, forcing his body in Louis', hugging him tightly.

"Oh god I missed you, missed you so so much" Harry cried into his shoulder. Louis hugged back, pulling Harry inside, closing the door.

"I'm sorry, Louis"

"Hey don't apologize, you have nothing to be sorry about"

"But thats the problem, I do. I left you a-a-and the baby, I didn't know..."

"Its okay, let's get you to the couch" Louis helped Harry to the couch. "Its not your fault, none of this is. You didn't know about it."

"You do have a belly" Harry says, looking at Louis' tummy.

"Hey I take offence to that"

Harry laughs, shaking his head. "Can i.. Touch it?" He asked hesitantly. Louis nodded, letting Harry place his big hands on his belly.

"My baby" He whispers quietly.

"Yeah, our baby"

Harry looked up at Louis, smiling. "You want me back?"

"Of course, its not like I would hate you because of that" Louis stated.

"Oh god, thank you. I love you, I love you so so much, Louis" Harry pampered Louis in kisses, smiling as he did so.

"I love you too, Harry" Louis giggled like a school girl.

Louis blushed when his stach growled, covering his stomach with his hand. "I'm guessing bean is hungry... Come on let's go eat"

+

Aww how cute.

Harry going to get the love of his life back.

Tell me what you think.

I'll update soon

[549 words]