0.40

A Reward To Harry For Being The Greatest boyfriend And Father. (You guys probably already know what this chapter is about ;). )

"Harry stop it!" Louis shouted, laughing hysterically as he held his stomach. "Ah! F'ck Harry I can't! Ahahahaha!"

"Duh I'm Billy" Harry says in a stupid voice, making the funniest face. Louis laughs harder, if that is even possible. "Oh. My. God! Ahahahaha!" Louis rolled around on the bed, face bright red. Oh how easy it was to make Louis Laughs his ass off.

"Louis" Harry says, in a nerdy voice. Louis laughs louder, still holding his stomach as his his mouth was wide open.

"I can't... Aaaahahaha" He tried speaking but couldn't form the words.

Harry laughed at Louis, seeing how he would say random words, as if he's trying to say something but they come out as shouts of laughter.

"Please 'Arry... Hahahah my stomach"

After a couple of minutes of laughter, Louis finally calmed down but seconds later starts to have a giggle fit.

"Oh my god... Oooohh" Louis coughs as he tried to relax. "That was funny"

"I love making you laugh" Harry mumbled, pressing a soft kiss to his forehead. "Mmm tomorrow I have to get my wisdom teeth taken out" Louis informed.

"Am I going with you?" Harry questions as he plugged the charger to his iPhone. "Yeah, they are putting me to sleep,"

"Alright... I'll tell Gemma to keep the boys longer"

"M'kay... But you do realize I won't be able to kiss you right?" Louis says.

Harry froze, turning to look at Louis with a pout. "Well then less talking more smooching, babe"

"I love you" Louis mumbled as he pressed soft kisses onto Harry's lips. "Love you too" Harry replied grinning as he pulled Louis closer by the waist, deepening the kiss.

"I think you deserve a reward for being such a wonderful father, what do you think?" Louis smirked, running his hands on Harry's bare chest. "I think yes" Harry answered him, pulling him in for another kiss. "But you have let me take control just for a little while," Louis stated. "That's perfectly fine by me."

"Okay... Stay here then" Louis says pulling away from him and getting off the bed. He then goes into the closet, which is literally the size of a bedroom.

Harry chuckled, shaking his head at his boyfriend. Obviously he was going to stay, where else would he go.

After waiting impatiently for Louis (palming his hard c'ck as he waited), Harry finally hears the closet door open. He turns to look, moaning loudly when he sees what Louis is wearing. He looks up and down Louis' body at least 10 times, his mouth going slack.

"Uh... F'ck Louis turn around" Harry groaned. Louis obeys, turning around so his back was facing Harry. "Oh god baby, come here"

Louis does, crawling on top of Harry, arching his back. "You look so good, so f'cking hot!" Harry growled.

Yes Harry has seen Louis in lingerie and role played out fits but this was way different from what Louis usaully gets; dark colored lingerie.

Louis had on a light pink short, flowy skirt with pink lace ruffles at the end, underneath he had matching colored shorts. He also had on these cute innocent looking Pink stockings; with lace ruffles all around the top and a big pink ribbon bow in the middle, that stopped mid thigh.